Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DQ.. gone low! - Minitokyo

DQ.. gone low!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

Just this morning my free download quota said it will show when low.. and i know i had more than 30 since that was the last time i saw it.. it was 30! but just before, i logged back on.. and i only had 5.. x_x i'm not sure what happened there.. could someone please explain what i did to do this? because i didnt look at any pics.. and so o_0 it's a bit strange..!

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

it was reduced from 30 to 5.

they were bored so they decide to reduce it from 30 to 5 to f'ck us, well the same as always.

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

KenshinJennings

KenshinJennings

pollo loco

Yeah...Last time I was logged on it said"Download Quota Will Olny Show When Low" or something like that.I don't even get how the DQ works...I don't think I did anything toit...Not that I know of....

heero12

heero12

the fallen

HEY ME TOO. WTF!? I had a lot and I know I didnt use any and now its down to five as well. i wanna know what the hell is goin on. :really angry:

no regrets for a believer

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

To reiterate today's changes:

The Free Download Quota has been reduced from 30 to 5 in order to integrate the system better with the credits system. From now on, each member will have 5 free downloads per 24 hours, above which members will have to use credits to download.

Your credits amount will be hidden. This is to reduce the perceived importance of credits. However, your credits will show if it is below 128. Thus if you do not see your credit amount, then rest assured that you have enough credits.

Members may be experiencing issues like negative quotas. This is due to the cycle of quota refilling. As the quota will replentish every 24 hours, your quotas will return to normal tomorrow. We are also currently working on other glitches that might be present, so please bear with us.

Thank you.

For more details on recent updates and changes, please visit the MT Changelog.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.