Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did your paycheck increase/decrease in 2006? - Minitokyo

Did your paycheck increase/decrease in 2006?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Well.. as topic says.

Im not sure what mine did heh.
I had been hit by a car in december 2005 so i havent worked for a couple of days.
Now my paycheck is higher then last years but that's probably because of healthcare stuff etc.
Im pretty certain next month it'll be lower then last year.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

I have got a 3.1% pay increase this year.

I will get another pay increase next year.

In fact, I have gotten a pay increase every year since I have started working for them.

I kinda love my job.

Go Army. :)

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

I got a promotion and a raise last year. I also enjoy what I do most days.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

with my job, the better i do, the more money i make... so far it's increasing, ehehehehehehehehe....................... o.O stop starring.......

anyway....... doesn't everyone want it to increase?!?!?!?

-repeat-

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I will be getting a payrise on my birthday this year (which is still a while) cause i'm a casual worker however this also means that i'll lose most of my working hours cause they'll get someone cheaper than me to work instead. So the reality is i'll be paid more an hour, but start to earn less a week

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

my paycheck disappeared this year! that's coz i recently quit :P

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Man my paycheck decreased! I started my retirement paln so it went down. I mean I know that I am saving money in the long run of things but it sucks to have my paycheck be smaller. And then because of the new year and living in the state of PA you have to pay a $52 right to work tax. It sucked big time. In May I will have worked at my job for a year so I am hoping that I can get a raise then. YEAH! Also after tax season I heard that we get a bonus! Money to buy more anime! Well talk to you all later!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.