Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Superbowl XL - Minitokyo

Which team will win super bowl 40?

Seattle Seahawk
5 votes
Pittsburgh Steelers
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Super bowl is coming up. Which team will win this important game? Seattle Seahawk or Pittsburgh Steelers? Personally, I would like Pittsburgh Steelers to win, because Big Bus will retire after this game.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Not sure who's gonna win but only time can tell I'm rooting for seahawks since I live in Washington the state..

I have no preference as to who wins but I think the steelers are going to win this one

I'll be rooting for the Seahawks!

...but the Steelers will win.

i dont know anything about american footbal except the stuff i learnt on eyehsield 21 and my grandfather played for greenbay packers (i live in aus, not america) so im flipping a coin

aiya.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I'm not a big fan of either teams, but I believe that the Steelers will win this year.

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

My science teacher is rootin' for the Steelers so I might as well root for them.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

SP1R1T

rogue

im rooting for steelers because seahawks beat my favorite taem(carolina)

My shadows the only one that walks beside me

Strawberry444

Strawberry444

~ The HYPER and Insane one ~

Hmm.. I vote steelers. >>; They may win, I think XD I mean i THINK... probably. XD

...Funga-fufu!!! - Yoh Asakura

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Thread title changed so that this will become the general Superbowl thread.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

The Seahawks got robbed man, it was a load of bad calls, and Simmons needs to be tapped to a pole someplace in the artic for missing those catches.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Bad call for the reviewed touch down. He put the ball over the line after he was down. And it seemed to me that Pitsburg hardly had any penalties called.

This reminds me why i hate football...

I would have been happy at either outcome. I would have liked to see the Seahawks win as this was their first time there, but I have also liked Pittsburgh since the Terry Bradshaw days.
Congratulations Steelers.

I agree with the bad calls, even though I was rooting for Pittsburgh.

Signature Image

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by TinbadBad call for the reviewed touch down. He put the ball over the line after he was down. And it seemed to me that Pitsburg hardly had any penalties called.

Agreed. The first touchdown that they took away was a terrible call...but whatever; it's over now *shrugs* The Seahawks did get pretty ripped off, though (even the biased announcers didn't agree with everything called against them).

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

I think that this game went pretty well... too bad for the penalties, but what really caught my attention was the last touchdown throw the Steelers got.
Although the hand off was a great play to make, I think the pass was a total fluke, the guy throwing wasn't even a QB (but he did make a damn good throw).
Anyways, I'm glad that the Steelers won because it was the last game "The Bus" would ever be playing, and his first Super Bowl ever! (Best way to go out, eh?)

Randle El, the guy who threw it, used to be a quarterback in college.

Signature Image

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i was hopeing that the Hawks would have won with all those bad calls but hey at least they made it there in the first place...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

steelers one w00t!

KingTobo

Scribbleh

Yeah, it's too bad there was all those bad calls against the Seahawks, but the Steelers did do good with those big plays they made to get thier touchdowns. Seattle kept dominating the field, but just could never finish any of thier touchdown drives.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Bad Bad calls it was all seattle's game............damn refs prolly got paid to let those steelers win..the first touchdown should've been a touch down......and that second one by the steelers should've not counted it was hard to tell anyways.....I really wanted seatown to strip the title away from the steelers 4 or NOW 5 year championship....and I can't believe the NFL would endorse such things as selling yellow towels there plain unfair and please if it were held more closer to the west coast instead of 2500 damn miles from seattle to detroit I'm pretty sure there would be 90 percent to 10 percent seahawk fans we were robbed and at a disadvantage it was suppose to be a damn neutral field but then it didn't feel liek that it felt like a home game for the steelers........ohh wellz......maybe next year.....Anyways regardless of that I'm still proud of our team making to the super bowl.....They did a great job this year and hopefully next year too.....^_^

I LOVE YOU SEAHAWKS REGARDLESS <3 :D :)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.