Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is any body in the - here? - Minitokyo

Is any body in the - here?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Ouji-San

Biohazard Fan Yeah!!!

Is it strange for me to download and my quota is at -19..just noticed this havent been here for a week and things changed a slite bit.

I hope its ok to post this here...will this bededucted when im in the + again or what im looking for the MT guide right now but jess im tired so if my spell or my gramma...sorry to the mods.

Well ill get them next week when i can go on again(at work). And see whats going on here..or is it only happening to me coz yesterday it said that they will inform me when the quota is low..it didnt or so i checked today i was -6. now -19 i DL some waalls hey take advantige but now im getting worried..

So whats going on?

PS SORRY FOR THE SPELLING AND GRAMMER.

:pacman:

http://hsm.jconserv.net/
My 3D work!!!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

With today's change of the free download quota from 30 to 5, members may experience a negative quota amount. Because the quota replentishes every 24 hours, your quota should be back to normal in 24 hours.

Please also search before creating threads. This question has been raised and answered here: DQ and Credits "showing when low" ... Thoughts?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.