Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 LAPTOP or DESKTOP - Minitokyo

LAPTOP or DESKTOP

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I used to be very much promoting desktops over laptops, but that seems to have subsided a little for now. I mean sure, laptops nowadays are getting more and more powerful, but thus, need more and more power to run them meaning that you get 2 hours out of the at most befoer you have to stick them in the wall again [basically reducing it to a desktop] . The lack of upgradability hurts too as once it gets old, you can really only upgrade the RAM at best.

However, if you don't play too many games, like portability or just tidiness and don't want all the hassle, then a laptop can be a wonderful thing. I'd quite like one myself actually ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Use a desktop since I mostly use my computer for playing games... thinking about getting a laptop as well but don't really ses a reason for it besides wanting techstuff, yeah Im a nerd :p

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

desktop still rules.... but once the technologie moves forward.. laptop of course!

I prefer desktops for their upgradability and because it's easier to repair a desktop, but I'd love to have a laptop to take on the road, on vacation and such.

shhho

shhz!

if i were to go for gaming.. i would use a desktop..
if i have the need to carry a computer ard.. i would go for a laptop.. and of cause i do not really need good specs for it.. mobility is very impt.. so i guess i would go for its weight and size... :)

I prefer desktops, but I want a laptop too.

Signature Image

lucker , and want a laptoooop......
:)

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Desktop because it's cheaper, more powerful, more flexible (changing parts/overclocking) and way better for games, editing gfx/video and many more things.

up up and away

Desktop is more good than laptop!

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 82 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.