Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Disgaea: HoD - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Hehe Flonne is so cute. I like Divine Majins, too...but I find they are pretty cheap. It's better to pass to game without using them if you can :D

i attempted to get my guys to lvl 9999, but boredom beat me

Picard

Picard

The Wanderer

Heh heh... Finally I could created Angels and Majins...
I have three Angels transmigrated three times each, all of them very powerful now...
Defeated the Lord Of Terror thrice, stealing that Nemesis MK II twice, his Prinny Suit twice. Very good items.
All of my angels are Paladins, and they are archers. Have the Wind and Fire spells. As for Majins, I have two Divine Majins, but they are quite weak because I neglected training them. I like angels better.
My Prinny is level 9999, but not as good as the Baal Prinny, which is quite obvious when you see my prinny dead with one hit from Baal.

Death of the old, birth of the new. It's a never-ending cycle.

girLDensetsu

girLDensetsu

. . . feel the wind . . .

Disgae is an awesome game. I like the humor in it. Remember those power rangers.. It's hilarious. Lol. :D

Signature Image

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by girLDensetsuDisgae is an awesome game. I like the humor in it. Remember those power rangers.. It's hilarious. Lol. :D

All good RPGs make fun of the Power Rangers... Remember Super Mario rpg?? and the Axem Rangers?? They were totally awesome xD

In havent found a copy of Disgaea, but i was able to pick up a copy of Phantom Brave :D That game is also very addictive.

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4017/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.