Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like yugioh! - Minitokyo

do you like yugioh!

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Yeah!Principally its manga.Kazuki Takahashi is expert in monsters and intelligent games.But Yu-Gi-Oh! anime also is very good...Yugi,with Marcelo Campos' wonderful voice,is sooooo sexy...

Yeah, i also like it^^!

I personally like a parody of Yugioh called Yugioh: The Abridged Series a lot more than I like Yugioh. LittleKuriboh, the creator of the parody, basically makes 5-8 minute episodes that pretty accurately summarizes what happens in the series all the while making fun of little things in the series that didn't make sense or explaining things in a humorous fashion. He also voices all the characters extremely well, and in doing so, adds his own twist to the characters in very humorous ways. If you watched at the Yugioh series, then I HIGHLY suggest that you watch Yugioh: The Abridged Series. It's guaranteed to make you laugh.

I really Luv it! >____<~

The characters ,monsters and games design so Great!

But my personally ,I like to read manga more than anime.

My Fav.character is Yuugi , Yami , Marik.

And My Fav.card is Gondora , Osiris , Red eyes black dragon.

catfromsaturn

catfromsaturn

Unassuming Local Guy

I love the card game and enjoyed the series. So far I'm only a fan of the pre-GX era, though.

I really love Yu-Gi-Oh. The original not Gx. It sucks. Anyway I've started liking Yu-Gi-Oh in fourth grade and have been a fan ever since. My favorite chacters would have to be Joey,Kaiba,and Yugi. But out of those three my most favorite is Kaiba. I have to admit he's kind of cute ^_^'and so is Joey :).Anyway the characters I hate are Rebecca X-O and Tea >.< They are so annoying. Well that's it for me. Yu-Gi-Oh rules but it can do without Rebecca and Tea X-P. They're useless :sweat: Yu-Gi-Oh rocks the house ^_^'

i used to love that anime, but somehow i lost interest. the card game, however, i'm still willing to play. it has that weird sense of confuzzling rules and nonsuch that i find interesting. as for the anime...i used to love it, but the 5 and such episodes of one battle is so repetitive........but deep down i'm regretting the fact that i did not see the ending, lol

I love that it encourages. Besides liking of the it encourages, I like letters a lot. My favorites characters are Yami, Kaiba e Ryou Bakura.

Uttara

Uttara

Little Red Bat

I like the Yu Gi Oh manga and anime quite a bit. I don't really like GX, and I don't know anything about the new series coming out, but the orrigional Duel Monsters series and the first Yu Gi Oh series that was never released in the U.S., as well as Takahashi's manga, I find quite enjoyable (though I do sometimes wish they would spend a little less time on some of the duels).

I suppose I should mention that I absolutly despise the English dub of Yu Gi Oh. While there are plenty of English dubs I like well enogh, and some I like just as much as the orrigional Japanese version, the Yu Gi Oh dub is truly aweful. The ammount of censoring, cutting, plot-edditing, and pointless re-writing of dialogue is truly horrible. I suggest to anyone who has only seen the 4Kids dub taking a moment to go to look up "Yu Gi Oh edits." It's really astounding how much they change.

And Yu Gi Oh: Abridged is hilarious. LittleKuriboh is a genius. :)

Not all those who wander are lost...

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yes i do i'm 8 time national champ and 16 regional champ so of course the anime rocks gx,the original and 5ds are ansome

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

I love it, even if only for nostalgia.
And the DS ports of the card game are totally awesome. X3

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

ur right the ds ports are cool and i'm japanese so i grew up on it

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

I've watched all of Gunbam SeeD and a good chunk of Destiny as well, and I admire both of these characters. The only edge I would give to Kira is the Freedom, I like it more than either the Justice or Savior

Well, I used to like the card games. Then age caught up with me. XD

Nah :]
Then again, I only watched it in Dub, and dub ruins everything.

Watch my avatar, yes I like it.

liked the both the series and the card game'

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Love the Anime - BUT only the first Season!
(Yugio GX or yugioh 5 or something like the - I really Hate)!
I also collected the cards! And also have them didn't sell them or anything! =))

Not really...

CoolMiki

CoolMiki

Q(-.-Q) just try!

I watch the anime, and i duel! nothin else tho.

WHO ELSE PLAYS YU-GI-OH HERE?

I like Yusei the best! (5d's)

Anime lover!

Thank you ....

i like de traiding card gammeeee XDDD
Black Feather! and syncrho-Warrior! \--/

i like yugioh....

my favorite card is Dark Magician....

I like the training card game!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.