Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like yugioh! - Minitokyo

do you like yugioh!

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

Yu-gi-oh is still cool in my books

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

I love Yugioh! I've collected the cards for many years. Also, 5d's is an amazing show, it's the best of the yugioh series thus far.

Heheheh do i like yugioh?! yeah i did..and i kind of still do! i mostly like it cuz of seto kaiba! lol! but as for yugioh NOW...hell no!

I like Yugioh...i run a machine deck...Cyber dragons and cyber vlleys...OTK deck..kinda against rules since i'm using 3 cuber dragons ><

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

yeah big time u can use proto cybers as the usbs for the 2 cybers

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Definitely like it. The monsters are cool, and Kaiba is my favourite character.

For me, Yu-Gi-Oh! was a life changer. Having a very secluded young lifestyle, I didn't have much to do. However, when my younger brother got interested in it, it gave me something to take part in. My older brother got my younger his first pack, Soul of the Duelist, and the three of us have been collecting ever since. From the time the series aired, we've watched it pop in and out through this network and that, but for me and my brothers, we all have to agree that when Yu-Gi-Oh! Waking the Dragons aired on WGN (Channel 9 for us) it was the best of all the series. My reasons for supporting it are that it finally was a side-story plot that got off the regular Ancient Egyptian beat. Like the short first part to Season 3 - Enter the Shadow Realm, which involved Noah, it was a story that expanded the series and made it more divers.
When it comes to collecting cards, my younger brother has striven to get the old style Blue-Eyes and finally achieved it through the Duelist Pack; Kaiba blister pack that came out; for that matter, "I" even managed to pull an old style BEWD by sheer luck. My younger brother focuses on trying to get all the styles of BEWD out there; so far he has 10+ BEWD in his collection. As for me, when I finally realized and answered my calling to taking part in the game, Dark Magician Girl was my prize to seek after. It took a few years, but eventually I found her (the RDS-ENSE2 version) in a Walmart variant card pack. Subsequent to that, the Collectors tins came out and I got the second version of her there. Finally, through the help of a good friend on deviantART, [ http://www.deviantart.com/ ] we made a trade and he got me not only the Duelist Pack: Yugi version of DMG but also a Magician's Valkyria (my second most favorite card).
My connection to Yu-Gi-Oh! deepens with the fact that Dark Magician Girl & I have been a lot. Soon after acquiring my first DMG as well as the tin version, one of my little brother's "friends" was visiting from down the street...sad to say, I never say my first two Dark Magician Girl's again :( - (He apparently had swiped, and sold them at school). I luckily was able to get another Walmart pack with her and I had to purchase another DMG tin as well. AND, if that wasn't bad enough, once I did get my replacements, my brother's "friend" almost got away with swiping her again - but I got her back in time.
In conclusion of this discussion/venting I would like to say, I hope they eventually come out with the Three Legendary Dragon & Knight cards as well as the fusions. A few of Season 4's cards have in fact come out and they are Guardian Eatos and Orichalcos Shunoros, but I still would like Dark Magician Girl The Dragon Knight to exist.

Now, hopefully not to advertise, but I have a little card trading journal posted on deviantART currently. If it is not too much trouble, could someone please look over it at least to see if he/she is interested. ^^
It is located here [ http://zerstorervonseele.deviantart.com/ ]

lilylily09

lilylily09

LILYLILY09

I LOVE Yu-Gi-Oh SO MUCH >_< and I like to read a book and like all card in yu-gi-oh :D

Najika-sama

Najika-sama

Kikyou Forever

Not really a fan...at all. Sorry?

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

LOVE YUGIOH! SPECIALLY YAMI YUGI AND KAIBA! I also like GX and 5d... but im more on the first...

they cannot beat the original! *trap cards open!* XD

I saw it, it's a great series! really fantastic! love everything about it.and I have the game cards and I play it some times.
my fav character is yami yugi and yami bakura. buhahaha!

my brother does sooo no =)

I am (still) a big Yu-Gi-Oh! fan. Played the game for around 10 years now, even before it hit the TCG and watched each anime so far and constantly keep up with what comes out (anime, manga, and real life, lol).

I think GX is very underrated, at least the first 2 seasons. Seasons 3 and 4 make it take a downfall because of writers giving into people's complaints about it not being "dark" enough and all that, so they end up completely ruining Judai's character. Not to mention putting SO much focus on him and Johan throughout Season 3 while everyone else is pushed to the background, including those who have been around since the very beginning and actually MATTERED more often. It also didn't help that they kept bringing up all these newer questionable events/things/etc while never answering a bunch of older questions. The Duels also became much weaker overall, being only like...3 turns at a time or not even finishing...more or less filler material.

GX was a refreshing change of pace and atmosphere considering a majority of Duel Monsters is dark, violent, etc. For once, the fate of everything wasn't always hanging on a Duel and they could Duel simply for (educational) recreation with an occasional antagonist (which, again, wasn't all about world domination/destruction/etc). Not to mention main characters actually TRULY lost Duels and not (always) solely because of circumstance or something like that like Duel Monsters did several times. It was also much easier to relate to the OCG/TCG with GX as well as cards would (usually) have at least similar, if not the exact same effects to when/if they got released with few exceptions.

At least 5D's has been getting back into the story a bit more after tons of filler episodes...

I had a friend who got me into the card game and we used to play regularly with a circle of our friends, one who even became a registered tournament moderator (or whatever they are called :P) and hosted monthly tournaments at the local community center. Alas that was years ago and we've all moved apart and my cards are stored in a box somewhere in my cupboard.
I still play yu-gi-oh on the DS for my fix every once in a while. (anyone play 'world championship 2009' pm me for a duel sometime :P)

in regards to the anime, i lost interest in it a long time ago. Tried to watch an episode recently and was like "wtf... They are riding around on motorbikes dueling!... *changed channel* "

nope dont llike it

i love yu-gi-oh. But only the original anime though..hehehe..both English and Japanese :D

not so much

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.