Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Download Quota problem? - Minitokyo

Free Download Quota problem?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

last time i got in to mt, dont know what happened but the Free Download Quota was 5 (i think, maybe it was 7) i know i didnt use it to dl any wallpapers so i thought mt changed the system of Free Download Quota again (that's because the last time i got on it waw saying something like "credit will show when its low") however i didnt see anyone posting something like this before me, so i assume that im the only one who's having this kinda problem right now? anyway, i waited for 24 hours to see if it will replenish, but i didnt, so i post this thread, and the Quota i having now is 5............. i fell it gets less and less every thime i got here = =

yeah I'm actually experiencing the same thing. I wonder what's going on.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The Quota has been changed from 30 to 5. Please refer to MT Changelog and DQ and Credits "showing when low" ... Thoughts?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.