Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Posting Images - Minitokyo

Posting Images

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Okay, I've just submitted an image I found on the net that I thought looked quite good and wanted to share it here.

I'm wondering how do I got about it. I'm not some person who wants to steal someone's work and call it my own, I just want to share it - I submitted it in the wallpaper's category, but I've been told that should not have.

Could someone please tell me what I should do? I don't want to be violating any the the MT policies, so if what I am doing is wrong, let me know and I'd be happy to take it down.

edit

Thanks for your reply.

If you would like, you can delete this thread now.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving up something in return.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

As the Policy notes, you can only submit as a wallpaper a wallpaper that you have yourself created. In other words, submitting a wallpaper that someone else created is plagerism, and plagerism is a bad thing.

This should all be spelled out very clearly in the Policy document itself, which is located at http://support.minitokyo.net/policy/ . Please make sure that you are familiar with it before making any submissions to the galleries.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.