Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who wants Kotori to win? [Da Capo] - Minitokyo

Who wants Kotori to win? [Da Capo]

Tagged under Da Capo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hey! I just want to know who wants Kotori to win in the end?I am so up for her!

I'd like Sakuranbo to win ^^

But Kotori is a second.

Kotori would definitely have my vote, but it just won't happen, and apparently Nemu is more favoured by the Japanese audience, go figure that. I lost interest in this series, I watched the 1st season but never backed it up and stopped in the middle of the 2nd season.

Narumaki

Sleepy...

In the 1st season, I liked Nemu best because the whole season was mostly about Junichi and Nemu coming to terms with their feelings and their struggle to do so. Nemu, for me, wasn't that much likeable, but by the end of the 1st season, I was rooting for a happy ending for her. I actually liked Kotori best, though it seemed pretty evident that it wasn't going to go her way.

But in the 2nd season, with Nemu suddenly gone and Kotori becoming the lead female (plus Aisia), I was hoping that Junichi would get over Nemu and go to Kotori. She took the time to try and fill up the gap Nemu left, and her obvious affection towards Junichi was endearing. Promised by the producers that they'd give her a much bigger role this time around, I was happy that Kotori actually had a chance at an actual relationship (and happiness, too).

That is, until a few episodes later, when Nemu came back, and Kotori was immediately shunted back to the sidelines. From a main character shafted back as a mere side character, it was a big disappointment for me. Oh well.

So, answering your question, yes, I wanted Kotori to win. XD

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Well I really liked most of the characters, but still Nemu would have my vote. Dunno why really but I found her a very likeable character and it seems she fits with Junichi very nicely. I watched only season 1, because I'm waiting for season 2 to be finished so I can watch the full thing. It won't be long from now, since SS did 22 out of 26. Maybe the bigger role of Kotori will change my opinion but I really doubt it.

up up and away

I likeD Nemu, but she already won.

Therefore, i think Kotori should win, but i also think Sakura should win cause she kinda got undermined in the first season.... :(

I think that Kotori should've won in the second season. i mean, think about it, she've supported Jun'ichi when Nemu basically abandoned him (although only for two years). Anyway, from my eyes, she looks way better than Nemu (sorry guys), though i don't deny the cute factor that she has.
Regardless, Nemu - 1 (she got Jun'ichi) Others (including Kotori) - 0.
Sigh, Kotori~~~

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

.. nemu.. sucks...

I like kotori the best she is the most beautiful girl in DC eventhough nemu has already married with jun'ichi... Kotori Ganbatte!

I really wished Kotori would've won but if you all love her then don't you think she'd deserve someone better than Junichi? Kotori is so pretty, kind, has neat powers, and can sing! Besides, would we still like Kotori as much like this if she had won?

Yoriko-sama forever *faves Yoriko fan-club banner with tears in is eyes*

not me, i'm so frustrated with the story, i thought Nemu won but in the Da Capo If I'm surprise bout Kotori's winning. i hate that part that makes me i'm frustrated with the story.
In short i want Nemu to win

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

This thread is 2 years old lol
but I love Da Capo so what the hell
Da Capo If is like a different universe.
Nemu did win really.

I liked Sakura the most but I think that is one of the most beautiful things about Da Capo, the development of the story showed how Junnichi and Nemu made a good couple and it showed us why they should be together, even if you didn't like Nemu ^_^;

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.