Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Funny experience - Minitokyo

Funny experience

page 1 of 1 1 total item

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Didja have any funny experience? I guess everyone have their funny moment...^_^
well, it's happen in 2001...yeah, that day I don't know that day is holiday and i woke up early in the morning to go to school , i don't take bus i just go by foot...I walk faster so that i won't be late. But then, I started to wonder why I didn't see any students and school buses on the road. Then one boy staring at me then ask me "heh,...isn't holiday today...don't U know that our PM announce it yesterday?"...then my reaction... blushing(*Whaa...t the hell, my mom didn't tell me...earlier!* XO ) OMG i really dunno abt that...then I walk away from that boy, I know that he's laughing at me >_< . (If only I have power...to make myself invicible) I'm taking a shortcut so that ppls didn't see me at the same road. It's really though, and that's the first time I've been chased away by fierce dog and the worst thing is I was wearing a 'baju kurung' (our school uniform)...imagine it how i run...don't care abt my looks that day XD...my shoes also full of muds...and when i coming home my mom asking me while laughing at me "where did u go...anyway? aren't u know that today is holiday? OMG U must be tired...uh, what happen with your clothes?..."
heh,... when i remember it now, i just smile to myself XD...
(uhh, really suck in xplaining thing... gomen ^_^' )

yeah, that's all...anyone would like to share XD?

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.