Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Congrats to new Elite Members - Minitokyo

Congrats to new Elite Members

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

In the course of your wanderings about the community in recent days, you may have noticed a few more italicized names in the Member Roster. For their dedication and efforts in helping the moderator staff improve the community, bluSake, bromithia, eunasahng, somebodyelse, and Spystreak have been given the status of Elite Member.

Please join me in giving them congratulations (or condolences) for stepping up and taking on their new responsibilities!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

congrats you all :)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Definitely condolences. They now all subject themselves to eternal toils under Master Sheqel. XP

Yay for new Elites!

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I have noticed one.

Congr... oh well it's a big burden you have taken, so may you never lack lot of courage, patience and diplomacy. I wonder if it's when we cross the line when we have a new perspective (you know like when teachers pretend than when they were younger or pupils, pupils were better ).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Congrats to all the new Elites.... may you all work togather to make our beloved Minitokyo a better place

Signature Image

congrats

Teheh congrats everyone^.^ Hope you enjoy being under the rule of sheqel mwahah! oo offer him a cookie for me! lol..he likes cookies..i think O.o

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I give my congrats to them, though I'm a bit curious to as the reason behind all of the elite membership approvals lately. To me, I've seen a lot of people who are rather new to this site, not that it's a bad thing, but I question how much they contribute as oppose to older members, who have been here for awhile and have been doing their best, while they still had time, to make MT the best that they could.

I'm just a bit curious cause it seems those that did work hard are more of brushed to the side, and no, I'm not referring to myself, but I know of quite a few hard workers who never saw a single oppunturity to be an elite. Granted, three members on that list that you just listed I know and know that they deserved it, not saying the other two didn't, but just a bit curious behind the reason behind the massive amount of elites lately. Just curious, I guess you could say.

My apologies if this comes off as offensive, it's not ment to in the least. I'm just simply wondering.

Signature Image

chibicow

chibicow

i_miss_MT_1.0

I have to agree with Cy up there - likewise, i mean no offence - but he makes a good point about the enormous contributions people have made in the past, which imo, if they hadnt, MT would never have become what it is today... for better or for worse...
for curiosity sake, i'd also like to know...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

shoushin omedetou! *throws confetti in the air*

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

congrats, maybe the above questions can be answered, do they want to get promoted? Think about it, some people may contribute but don't expect to be prized with.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Congratulations!

I've only heard of one person up there and he's a great guy, so I'm sure they're all great people!

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Congratulations to all those appointed ^^ Gd luck in your duitites!

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

Congrats to all our new hardworking Elite members!
Your contributions make all our lives better :)

Congratulations!

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

Hmm, congrats. ^__^

Learning little by little.
Signature

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

What they said.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Haaaaaaaaa.... i can see Atlas coming this way, seems like he's got a biiiig burden for you guys ^_^'

anyway gambatte, and do your best :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yeah congrats hope i get it 0o0

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Wow more "Fresh meat" hehehhe! XD
Congrats to the new Elites! hehhe!

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Congratulations !

Signature

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

congrats...! >_<
good job and hope you keep up your good work...!

Signature Image

KitClairvoyance

KitClairvoyance

The Secret Cookie Hoarder

*throws green sugar everywhere..* ^^ .. yippies! many congrats to the new elites.. ^^ .. haha.. now you all gotta work hard .. but it's a good thing in a way... ^^ ..*sweeps up green sugar before teh ants come..* >.<...

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Quote by chibicowI have to agree with Cy up there - likewise, i mean no offence - but he makes a good point about the enormous contributions people have made in the past, which imo, if they hadnt, MT would never have become what it is today... for better or for worse...
for curiosity sake, i'd also like to know...

I'd like to know that as well...curiosity is itching at me.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.