Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Congrats to new Elite Members - Minitokyo

Congrats to new Elite Members

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Congrats to all the new Elites!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I think the newest member of the new elites is somebodyelse, so I will start with him.

Remember a while back when a ton of older images on MT are pwn3d? Remember the frustration you felt when you saw a scan you really liked that was submitted 50+ weeks ago, clicked to download, but in the end only got that little jpeg with the red letters? Ever wondered where all of those are now?

Thank somebodyelse for that. He systematically went through each submission in that range, I think it was 5000-7000 and 60000-70000 range and reported every single one that was pwn3d. So now we don't have them anymore, and you guys don't need to waste credits/quotas.

You can then go to the Members section and do a search for "UsernameCensored." Currently there are 229 of these members, all of whom I have banned or, for a few, muted, and manually changed the usernames. Why? Because somebodyelse has compiled a list of every username created that intentionally contains very offensive terms and obscene body parts. I have not yet finished processing all of these bad members, still got maybe 200 more to go, but that goes to show you how dedicated this guy is. And how much time he has on his hands.

Spystreak has been very active in reporting in the forums and galleries. You'll often see him field the common questions for new members and redirect members to the proper place when they are lost. I think that if you have been active in the forums and galleries you will more than likely have seen him around, helping out.

As for the others, they are all very active in the galleries. And are all very good wallpaper artists at that. I'm sure many members know them. Their experience and dedication in reporting made them very qualified Elite Members, in the views of the current moderators, and sheqel of course. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Thank you, Eternal, for explaning things, so I take it that if Sheqel doesn't like the member, then the member isn't made an elite or moderator. Or that's how I took it when I was demoted only after three days of being an elite over a year ago (no, I'm not bitter over that, exact opposite, I find it to be very humerous) but that was also for other reasons. I'm just curious about those that don't put in as much work and my gosh, I do have to say congrats to somebodyelse and Spystreak for their excellant work. Sounds to me, though, that somebodyelse is in possible deserving of a moderatorship =3. Also, I hope that members like Celessa are no longer elites, mainly because she is not on or as active as she use to be. Therefore giving way towards other members. I'm simply using her as an example as well in order to express concern about those elite members that are no longer active. Thank you so much once again, Eternal, for clearing things up and congrats once again to those promoted. I'm glad that one of the moderators stepped foward to answer the question.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

We have demoted several Elite Members who are no longer active. Life often gets in the way, and we understand that. We appreciate their past contributions, but now we have new Elite Members to step up and take the baton from them. We all would love to have them return to visit us from time to time, but life is life, and sometimes we do lose touch, unfortunately.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Congrats to the new elite members!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I have only recognized the efforts of few of the members promoted. I do know that somebodyelse searched for numerous gallery items and sacrificed his credits for the good will of others and Spystreak was consistently becoming an asset throughout the forums. As for the others, I do not know their contributions. I also have a separate issue that needs to be conveyed, and it involves none of the other members. If you've all heard about the freedom of speech, then it shall not be a problem. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Congrats to all who got promoted. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Well that answered my question. Well congrats on the promoted...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Congratulations to all of ya who has been promoted, do a good job and keep MT clean and a happy place :P

It is time for you to drown

Congratulations to everyone who received this promotion, hope you can keep up the good work and make this a better place for everyone, especially the newcomers like me (lol) :D

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

woow that is a status i would like to have :D

Congrats to all the new elite members!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.