Has anyone seen the series Lamune?

Tagged under Knights of Ramune

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cancel

Just wondering have anyone seen the series Lamune and what they think about the series.

• Feb 06, 2006
Cancel

I'm on episode 8, and I like it so far. I like it because nothing really happens. It's got a real Walden-esque quality to it. In that way it kind of reminds me of the first few episodes of Haibane Renmei (minus the wings and halos). The show has no ninjas, no explosions, no giant robots, no freaky supernatural stuff, no magical girls, no harem drama, no sci-fi and no confusing plot! Just a wonderfully peaceful life in a small beachside town. I'm not wild about the art style, which is pretty average, and some of the voice actors are annoying. In other words, a great concept that was passably executed. I give it a pretty solid B-.

• Feb 07, 2006

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

Cancel

I have seen it a long time ago, and don't really remember much. I think it is a good series, it used to be my favorite, but since i don't remember of it much it is just so so

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.