Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ecchi~ good or bad? - Minitokyo

Ecchi~ good or bad?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

It seems that a greater amount of titles released at the end of last year carried ecchi themes~ i.e. Green Green TV, Da Capo, Divergence Eve, Godanner, Ikkitousen, and many other titles.

My question is, does ecchi themes in anime bother you or is it something you look forward in the titles you watch?

Ecchi = Sexually suggestive anime

dMp

dMp

^___________^

ecchi...GOOD!!! hentai better than ecchi. hahaha

I can take it or leave it. It's never my main reason for watching anything, but I usually find it humorous when it's incorporated into a series properly. I can also get tired of it fairly easily if the story isn't enough to keep me interested.

So no, it doesn't bother me, but I don't really look forward to it either. I enjoy being apathetic.

MAHOROMATIC and MABURAHOU are two good ecchi , you should watch it .

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

depend on who's watching... me?? good... 'coz it's funny

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Ky

Ky

Blue

Ecchi makes things more interesting. Series can do w/out it, but it's still better to have alittle here and there..

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

hmm..ecchi is not a big deal I think...It just makes the story move XDXD

midiman

midiman

mysterious

ƒGƒbƒ`‚È‚Ì‚Í‚¢‚¢‚ÆŽv‚¤‚¾?B
Ecchi nano wa ii to omou da.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

ecchi nano wa ikenai to omoimasu :)

Anyways, unlike the sentence up says, ecchi brings more live to the series. More good jokes etc. I like it.

i like ecchi ... its always kinda funny to see the underwear of, for example aika and so on ... btw. do u know any other ecchi titles, what are ur favorites?

>>>>.........................................................
....mess with the best and u'll die like the rest....
..........................................................<<<<

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Hmm let's say it's nice to have some ecchi in it ^^; but if they're exagerating you know...but it actually doesn't bother that much so...^_^

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

There is a time and a place for everything. It really depends...

situation 1: Parents and little brother not home :
Bring on the ecchi and Hentai! :)

situation 2: Parents and or little brother home :
I'll pass

May the Woot be with you!

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Ecchi is my friend :) but it is something I can live without. If I lock myself in my room well anything goes. Lets just repeat myself and say it isn't that important but its nice to have around and see.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

urotsukidoji the legend of overfiend really,really,really really bothered me. after 15mins of that movie, i it turned off.

but i went back and watched it....a year later

and really really dug it!!

guess i wasn't ready for it, so ecchi/hentai is o.k. with me but its NOT my genre of choice

DJ-of-E

Le

ecchi is good, but only if it's implied to a joke or surprise

For example, the male anime characters get a nose bleed or even clap whenever they see a panty or clothes ripped by monsters.

Ecchi is bad if it's too consistent that seems like a constant bad attempt for it be a hentai as well as there's no perfectly good reason.

For example, constant panty shots for every episode when it is not needed

I think ecchi is only good if it's implied to a joke or reason and not just some softcore hentai.

novasonic

novasonic

yatta!

i don't really mind ecchi that much, it doesn't really make me uncomfortable. I'm not a great fan of it, but if the show is good storywise then I won't be terribly picky. On the other hand if it's just one long ecchifest I'd probably give the show a pass ^^;

Signature Image

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

I can stand it if I like the character design, if the girls are not annoying, or there's actually kick-@$$ guys in it... but some shows makes you wonder why they didn't just make them into hentai. >.>

Celcius

Celcius

teh dot dood

ecchi type of anime is almost the only thing i watch now... =D

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Ecchi is alright. It's like if someone asked if a letter "i" contained in a name is suitable or not. It's up to the creators if they include it or not. I'm not against.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

david2331

david2331

Supreme Lord

I agree that ecchi is great as long as the storyline is good. But, if the storyline is not good and the female characters are good looking, then ecchi is still great.XD

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

ecchi is not a bad thing, somehow I enjoy some lil' parts of it in animes. XD I like laughing so, ecchi makes me laugh all the time and maybe that's a small part for me of liking anime. :D erm and also yeah, err...if my parents and brother are home, well too bad... cant watch any ecchi >_<

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

haha....alot of anime these days have ecchi stuff in it and i'm ok with it....itz like the sugar coating for jokes and it makes things funnier in more ways than one XD but yeh...it hard to watch ecchi series when u have parents/younger siblings around cuz they might get the wrong impression that you are a perv or something....haha

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tapion01

Tapion01

Sieg

As long as it don't hurt nobody its all good

Repay resentment with justice. Repay virtue with virtue.
-Confucius

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

what's with that, see a girl almost nude is not a big problem 4 me also hentai is not a big problem, i watch it and i don't get horny or something like that, well just if i want or i'm with a girl who wants to imitate the movies

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.