Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are there any Gakuen Alice fans? - Minitokyo

Are there any Gakuen Alice fans?

Tagged under Gakuen Alice

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

elclavel

elclavel

Data rendering failure.

I haven't seen any Gakuen Alice groups here..o_0
Or is it because I haven't found it yet? :sweat:

Anyways, I am quite "obssessed" with Gakuen Alice, both the comics and anime. *lol*
First I liked the story,
then I began to like the characters,
then the music,
and finally I became obssessed with the voice actors as well :)
At that time I was very interested in Natsume and Luka -
So therefore I came to like Romi Park and Miwa Yasuda, who were their voice actors. XD

Can anyone tell me if any Gakuen Alice groups exist currently in MT?

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Yep, there is: http://gakuenalice.minitokyo.net/

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

elclavel

elclavel

Data rendering failure.

Thank you very much! :)

Signature

I'm a huge fan of the series. In my case, I started reading the manga - very good - I really like stories passed in boarding school. As I read all the chapters availables in English, I started to look for the anime. is very good too ! The caracters are really cute and Mikan is so cute ! Is a very nice series.

i loved it for a bit, until ep 8 i just couldnt stand it anymore...the opening theme song was really catchy, then i grew outta it, now i cant stand watching it for more than 1 minute

aiya.

I wish that alice academy was everyday show.pls...................

merged: 03-21-2006 ~ 02:50pm
i want that natzumi and mican fall inlove with each other.

merged: 03-21-2006 ~ 02:56pm
i wish that alice academy was everyday show and i want natzumi and mican fall in-love with each other. :)

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Yup! Yup! Yup!
Over here! ^_^
I'm a fan of Alice Academy! ^_^ It's a really cute and hilarious anime. My fav character there is Mikan...^_^ I'm kinda like her..funny, friendly, clumsy at times. Natsumi is just so cool; he kinda looks like Li Syaoran. I want Mikan and Natsumi to fall in love and end up together..that would really be nice!

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

NightAngel

A dream box

I love Gakuen Alice. It's just so funny. The characters are really good and the story is great as well. I'm just sad that I can't watch past ep. 15, since there is only one fansub doing the anime, and they seem to not have much tinme to do it. Also, the manga is still behing the anime (translated).

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

i really really really luv it i would never miss it in the world even if were in vacation me and my sister would find a way just to watch gakuen alice in animax.ITS SOOO NICE!. i luv it sooo much!

merged: 04-16-2006 ~ 05:08pm
my wish is the same as yours mican!

merged: 04-16-2006 ~ 05:11pm
;)Hi! luv it sooo much! :D :D :D

merged: 04-16-2006 ~ 05:20pm
ooohh ya IM A HUGE REALLY HUGE FAN!

tendo-chan

Smile for me, would you?

I'm a huge fan of gakuen alice and I love the series very much! Most people say, "Oh, how come you like that kind of anime? It's for kiddies" I mean, it's not! It's a really funny, sweet and cute anime series! I love Higuchi Tachibana-san!

I agree with Mican-san! I wish they'd show it everyday!

Bleach-Central
[url=http://gakuenalice.minitokyo.net]GakuenAlice[url]

hey! tendo-chan how dare you say that gakuen alice is for kiddies! i love it and i am 12 here.....................

tendo-chan just said most ppl said that...
I myself love it...
but the slowwwww release gets on my nerve

i'm a huge fan of gakuen alice too! its very...cute and funny, i hope that the anime would have an ending because its only up to ep.26...when you finish the anime its kind of not nice anymore coz the anime isn't finished yet and they stop the show!waaaaaaaaaaaaa!*sobs*..anyway..i can't seem to find the manga in english version...pls help me where to find it..(country:philippines)..please..*(^_^)*

tendo-chan

Smile for me, would you?

ahehehe.... gomen chenms12-san but i didn't say that! really! I get mad whenever they'd say the anime was so childish... i mean hello doesn't mean they're ten it's for kids oledi.

-kince- thanks. yesss... me too. Animax is already in episode 16 and Naisho hasn't released 16 yet!

-danglingfromatree040- i just don't get it some sites said that VIZ had already licensed gakuen alice but when i started searching it on VIZ's site.. they've none....

Bleach-Central
[url=http://gakuenalice.minitokyo.net]GakuenAlice[url]

I've also searched the site if Viz and Gakuen Alice is not on their project list. Well maybe GA is not officially licensed? I've seen this in anime news network but I'm not sure...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8084

To my fellow pinoys who are looking for the english scans of the manga, there's a group called dragonvoice who scanlated the manga up to vol. 2 but there are still group who are continuing it but you will only find it at mirc though.

hi there! i am also a fan of alice gakuen.. i havn't finished watching it though...but so far i'm enjoying it! i'm also trying to look for the manga!

i also like gakuen alice! :)

der ar a lot of gakuen alice fans but only not scattered compared to other animes. its not because its not a good series, animax is d only broadcasting channel. only a few knows it thru internewt. but i do love it. its just so funny, cute, and hilarious. im just 2 obsessed with it dat even though i've already completed watching the whole 26 episodes in animax and in youtube, i still continue surfing and know, im onto manga scanlations and series. its so sad d series is too short. i hope d producers come to realize dat a lot of fans are hungry to see once more another series on tv. dat would really be great!

merged: 08-13-2006 ~ 11:07am
hey! anyone who knows sites in the web wer i can get brief manga summaries or scans?
tnx.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

oh i like natsume! hes so cute ^^
m.i.a. ^^

oh?here's one gakuen alice fan! haha i seriously cannot wait for the next season of anime to come out. oo.. how i wish i can read japanese.. then i can read the manga!
the manga still goes on eventhough the episode for the anime has stopped.. i reallly do hope the producers will do someting.! translating the manga will do great as well. anyone know any websites with translated manga? plzz tell me! natsume and mikan are great together!lol i want to know more about them!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/songborn/MikanSakura.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/songborn/NatsumeHyuuga.jpghttp://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/songborn/RukaNogi.jpg

these are the images from the end of each manga, they're much too small to submit therefore i'll post them here. i hope this is allowed X-P. anyway if you want more, i can post the rest up :)

i love Gakuen Alice. The anime is very cute but i still need to read the manga but i'm having trouble finding scanlations. If anyone knows somewhere can you help me out?

There is one thing that bothers me a little and i think it's Mikan. Maybe because she can be a little obnoxious at times and overlook thinks. I think it's just because i'm different from her. But she's cute too.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

i find this anime hilarious and appealing. so cute and funny X3

Signature

does anyone know where to buy the manga in english in the philippines? i watched all the episodes and it's way too hanging... i'ma fan of gakuen alice! i mean huge...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.