Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you meet ur fav anime char in real life.. - Minitokyo

If you meet ur fav anime char in real life..

page 1 of 1 15 total items

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

Wow... Wat will you do if you meet someone looks exactly like ur fav character in anime in your real life? Will you go hug him/she immediately? ^^ If i really got the chance to meet a person looks exactly like Athrun in gundam seed, i'll sure gone crazy! i'm sure looking forward to get close to him! :D Hehehe..!

If I meet Naru Narusegawa I would probally have a nice date with her and see where goes fro there.

Clarryn

???????

Lolz I dun really care lor XD but i'll be frens wit him/her ^^

Laevantine

Could it be you?

If I met Chidori Kaname, I'll ask her out for a date.

Unlikely that she'll agree though, maybe I'll enroll as a student in her school?

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

Hehe! I luv hitsugaya too! ^^ He's so cute and cool....!

Very unlikely. Favorite characters are either Spike, Luffy, Sasuke, Mugen, and Relena. No hugging. Except for Relena Peacecraft.

merged: 02-08-2006 ~ 03:34am
How bout' dem conventions? Never been in one but I heard people really look like some characters.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

alluka

alluka

Otaku Gamer

If I ever meet my fav anime character (either Athrun or Dark or Hitsugaya), I dunno what I'll do seriously xD But y'know when I've been on some anime conventions and sees a guy that looks like Athrun, geez can't help but take a picture together w/ him xD I even made friends with that dude lol~ Guess that's how crazy I am hehe

Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight

Being a dioclonius...run I guess. HAHA

ask for an autograph get pictures and then brag to all my friends teehee ^^ best wishes to all go Asucaga

I'd freak out and ask anyone around me how many drinks I've had up till now.....

that could be really cool.

Mutou

Mutou

Memento Mori

If I met either Lacus Clyne, Kira Yamato, Athrun Zala, or Cagalli Yula Athha (I can't decide who I like the most, lol), I'd most likely faint. And then I'll probably wake up from having...weird dreams. *sweatdrop*

AsuCaga Forever.
--
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 - New Fandom

if i met Toya from Ayashi no ceres, i'd tell him i'm his biggest fan in the world...hehehheheee, i'd even tell him my username on junkii and on minitokyo start with Toya... =D

COOL
If I met Sasara Kusugawa in real life... hmmm... I would act pretty normal... ask her for her number... If she resist... fotograph her as much as I can and buy a stalker that would stalk her for me... (Muhawhawhawhaw...).
Plan B
Stalk her myself and wait till she goes home, write down the adress and start to write old fashioned love letters...

Turtle, Wolf, BMW, Katana and Soup 4 Life

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Ask someone to cosplay? :P

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.