Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mai-Hime Project: The Third Series - Minitokyo

Mai-Hime Project: The Third Series

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Has anyone seen the trailer for this? I recently saw the trailer, because a Mai-Hime movie sounded cool. But now I have doubts, because of the appearance of Arika, and the role she seems to play in this movie (one of those innocently-evil villains?). The thing about Mikoto's older brother looks funny though. Anyway, does anyone have any speculations on this?

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Do you have a link to the trailer? This sounds somewhat similar to what is currently being discussed in this thread...

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed for duplicate thread.

Besides, if you can remember back to the promo for the My-HiME TV series, that trailer referred to the series as the Third Chapter/Series as well.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.