Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kawaii: Your rating? - Minitokyo

Kawaii: Your rating?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

What kind of feeling do you experience when seeing a scan or wallpaper featuring a cute character? (As in CCS, DiGi Charat, Pita Ten *gotta unglue off Koge Donbo*, Utawarerumono (not a good example, I refer to those versions by Nagomiko) and such? Or hearing a so-called song? (Mostly from anime, as I can't imagine Jan Wayne (soft-spoken) singing the kind of things anime characters do?)

The reason I ask this is that many people seem to deem it uncool to even speak positively about it. But here, in the cyberworld, let's go out with it!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I hate it when people give anime girls a bad name through hentai, but I've seen some amazing and sheerly stunning anime girl pics that are not nude. I mean, my mouth was agape at times.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

don't really know.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I like cute characters and find them appealing in a good way. ^_^' ^_^' I don't give a crap that other ppl think its uncool, I make up my own mind. Screw them..jk jk..lol :nya: :nya: :nya:

Signature

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Hard to say´cause sometimes even if you think it´s nice you don´t go shouting it out,but
I think if you like it you have to kepp with your likes (kinda hard more for men) :)

I also like kawai girls!!!! :nya:

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i like kawaii girls O.o

Quote by kastelic4444I like cute characters and find them appealing in a good way. ^_^' ^_^' I don't give a crap that other ppl think its uncool, I make up my own mind. Screw them..jk jk..lol :nya: :nya: :nya:

*nods* yup yup

giving it all away...

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

i chose B because some real girls can never be matched by any art form xD~

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

True enough. The one problem with anime is that you can never physically be there.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

its da best~~!!! ^.^

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

I say A anime girls rule!!

Signature Image

Barafiel

Demon Prince of Kleenex

I LOVE kawaii, its so cute

Never argue with an idiot, for they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Much of Anime is cute. A little TOO cute. sickenigly cute. ^_~ So, I guess it deserves an A.

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

i guess my views of cute and cool would overlap sometimes, but there's nothing wrong with something being adoreable.

B is enought for me. Because some girl can't match by any girl in anime
But I still like cute girl too(good habit). :)

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I chose A cause I don't say like only in th wallpaper, I mean also in the anime nd you see the character and it is cute as all the character and not also visually!!
And till now I just know one real person that compares to that!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

hmmm.... hard choice.....but the anime girls are inspired from real girls so....a B! And don't forget Girls from Games too XD

Quote by ludomanI chose A cause I don't say like only in th wallpaper, I mean also in the anime nd you see the character and it is cute as all the character and not also visually!!
And till now I just know one real person that compares to that!!

Hmmm..Jenna Jameson?.... XD

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

To much kawaiiness can induce vomiting...

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

i vote for A!

Signature

HunterX

Mercenary Ladies' Man

I say it's alright, depending on where it's used. Kawaii girls bring some spice into the mix that helps a picture stand out in a way.

Think Love Hina - They're sort of Kawaii, and yet they have a mature tone that defines them....So really, I go with A......

Signature
check my user page for info on the manga and me....

" If there's one thing I'm good at, it's being a gentleman while takin' down a gutless lowlife....'Cause the ladies love a ninja in a silk suit."

- Rion Hayabusa - Ninja X

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

its tha best! never seen cuter things ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

its kind aannoying.

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Quote by tecnophreakits kind aannoying.

You don't have to watch it then. And you aren't, as I can see from your sig. Both of them mentioned aren't cutesy.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

yeah! i like kawaii girls :D

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Anime Kawaiiness has a huge effect on me. Its something else.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.