Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Confessions - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Ok i se

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hm... I haven't done anything bad... I want to, though... It has been awhile...

I have a bad streak. Everyone have a bad side! @_@

My parents are in Vietnam, they won't back until Saturday... I want to do something BAD! @_@

It's not like I'm going to offend the law, do drugs, or any of that.

I want to do something that my parents consider bad. Like sleeping over at a friend's house. Go clubbing all night. Get really drunk.

Maybe I won't. I'll just put a leash on it, contain it, smother it.

^__^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I confess....... I... am.............. an asshole................. ^_^

I'm very potent, yet subtle. I have my shitty days. When people want something, they always stick their noses into my business... I'm so popular, everyone's got one of me.

-repeat-

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

^ haha thats funny bt it aint really what i meant! i dont want this thread to turn into a spamming thread lol. Bt i guess if tat makes u feel better then yars...

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I wanna do what I want without restrictions...maybe a week or so would be okay, but I guess it shall never happen, so I'll just stick to my normal, boring life.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I'M A HORNY VIRGIN! O GOD! what have I done!

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I want to confess....

What's wrong with my life, family?

I felt very tired to live. I want to take a rest a little bit.

^_^

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Quote by happygreendragonflyHm... I haven't done anything bad... I want to, though... It has been awhile...

I have a bad streak. Everyone have a bad side! @_@

My parents are in Vietnam, they won't back until Saturday... I want to do something BAD! @_@

It's not like I'm going to offend the law, do drugs, or any of that.

I want to do something that my parents consider bad. Like sleeping over at a friend's house. Go clubbing all night. Get really drunk.

Maybe I won't. I'll just put a leash on it, contain it, smother it.

^__^

:o I like where this is going :)
As you can see, i'm......a dick. I like to stick my nose into others personal area(s).
I look around, double, triple check, and when I drop in my "two cents"
I leave like nothing ever happen. ROFL!

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

^ When you look down on yourself, you imagine you're 2 inches longer without a doubt.
Now, snuffle that out before you get whoop.

LOL!

BTW, I'm glad you like my mind set... @__@

heres one confession...

well things changes as times goes by and this is the only way to confess what i really feel.

i have to let go of the love i have for this certain guy i knew and i just hope hes happy wherever he was.

I wanna confess im a writer and an chat-lover.
Of course I like to write a book (I have made like 4 but never finish them, with less than 50 pages).
And I love to chat but because I have no internet in home, im almost not in the messenger.

OH! and I wanna confess I want to know some girls from here YEAH!

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Quote by aryianheres one confession...

well things changes as times goes by and this is the only way to confess what i really feel.

i have to let go of the love i have for this certain guy i knew and i just hope hes happy wherever he was.

aww did he not like u or ur feelings change for him?
i like someone atm but the feelings not mutual :(

That i'm propably the bigest asshole living on the world cause nobody likes me and that i'm becomming depressive because its almost 14 februari.
END :|

Not sure if I really want to confess this.

I have been having a crush with a girl for over year who makes my heart thump like 432847238 times a second everytime i'm near her...

... only to find she could be a real bitch!

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Quote by happygreendragonfly^ When you look down on yourself, you imagine you're 2 inches longer without a doubt.
Now, snuffle that out before you get whoop.

LOL!

BTW, I'm glad you like my mind set... @__@

No, i measured with a yard stick, I don't need to imagine anything. And i had to use the yard stick, everything else was too small. :D

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LMAO! Measured with a yard stick...
Apparently, you viewed other measurements as too small for you.
I hope the real measurement you obtain is to your liking. If not, there's a surgical procedure if you want to be longer.

LOL!

I confess... I want to STRANGLE J0n0 to oblivion! He deserves it!

few serious things i need to confess...
-im not that much of a ham sup jae..
-im not an aweosmo dai lo
-that picture in my profile isnt me! its actually just a model of davy chan from lmf (duh)
-i actually dont like ecchi that much, i dunno why in in ecchi group lol

aiya.

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

i'll confess...

that i've liked a girl for about 2 years and i haven't confessed to her yet... and now that i'm going to college in 1 or 2 months, i'm afraid that i'll never get to see her again..

Signature

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I confess that:
- im a failure in life
- selfish
- i dont take resposibilities
- i disobey my parents most of the time
- i cheat myself (as in i cant do this)
- havent confess my love for a girl in bout a year

I'm just a big loser

What is it?

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

I have no chance with her, we both screwed up more than once with each other, everytime I think of her I feel every emotion possible, yet when I'm around her I only feel happy, I love her damnit! yet I will never be with her again, I can't be with her again, THIS SUCKS! alright now that I've exposed my feelings I shall shell myself away again!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Risha

Risha

Plug in Baby

I want him to change his mind. He didn't even give me a week - that's not fair! I tried to hard.

Signature Image

I confess, I was recently dating this girl who I really liked but couldnt show it because I was affraid of getting hurt because of a past bad experience, instead I think I hurt her more... I was heartless and didnt show her that I cared for her and was always in a bad mood. I didnt have much time to see her as well cause of work, only weekends and didnt call her much, I should of made a lot more effort. There are somethings you realise but then when you do its to late. Even when she gave me another chance, I ruined that as well... It didnt end very well but I still want to at the very least stay friends with her... Im still happy to have met you. so I hope she reads this and forgives me for the way I treated her and for not understanding what she wanted and I cared more for her then I showed... Im sorry.

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Quote by mashimaro17I confess, I was recently dating this girl who I really liked but couldnt show it because I was affraid of getting hurt because of a past bad experience, instead I think I hurt her more... I was heartless and didnt show her that I cared for her and was always in a bad mood. I didnt have much time to see her as well cause of work, only weekends and didnt call her much, I should of made a lot more effort. There are somethings you realise but then when you do its to late. Even when she gave me another chance, I ruined that as well... It didnt end very well but I still want to at the very least stay friends with her... Im still happy to have met you. so I hope she reads this and forgives me for the way I treated her and for not understanding what she wanted and I cared more for her then I showed... Im sorry.

she was never hurt, she rather just stay friends. i dont think you really understand, she doesn't care how you treated her cos it wasn't bad anyway. nor was it even a relationship really. i understand you really like her but sorry, the feeling's not mutual. however, she feels u r being childish and biased towards someone who u call a friend. he's never done any wrong to you, yet u blame him for little things. great way to thank a friend who helped u out.

thats cool... cause there isnt any feeling in that way no more... no he isnt blaming someone you just think that he, whatever you hear or think its not true... if it was then he wouldnt even talk to or see these ppl anymore

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.