Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Confessions - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

I use to love you very much, very deep that i`m hurt deeply when i tried to give up on you... It means that i have to throw away what ever we have been through together, all the memories... You are the one i first fall in love with, the one that have alway been on my mind, the one that give me laughter and also the one that let me shed my tears... I always thought that you will know i`m always behind you, looking at you and know my feeling for you, i always thought you will understand... But why do you... still hurt me like that... let me become a big fool of yours... let my heart suffer from so much misery... Because of you i fall greatly to the bottom, all because of you... Now i want to pick myself up from the pool of tears i shed for you... I want to end all these sadness, throw the memories away, leave your shadow and stop waiting for the back view that you always left for me... I am already full of wound so leave my world, go ahead with all the girls you want... I already have enough of that... My confession will always be kept deep in my heart, the heart that have broken into pieces and now i know it will never be revealed... never...as the scar on my heart will never heal... this is the last time... real last time i will let me tears row for you... if you really get to see this then please don`t interfere my life... really please...

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I confess:

-that I disobey my parents most of the time
-that I dont take my studies seriously
-that I am a pathetic person
-that I once lost my faith in God
-that I once wanted to commit suicide
-that I always want to be the best at something I'm good at
-that I still play online games even if my parents forbid me to
-that I like pink
-that I cant resist cute dogs!
-that I'm a chocoholic!

So many more... Oh my God! It's 12 midnight here! I'm not sleepy... >_<

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

My confession with the one and only... :$

Here mother was in the kitchen. She was in her room. If u want to go to her room, u will have to go throu the kitchen.

And yes, she could c me walking to her room.

I was verry nervous. My entire body was shaking. I had a present in my pocket. My sister encureged me to stand up and walk up to her room.

I walked across the kitchen. Her mom didnt see me, or acted as if she hadnt seen me.

She was about to leave her room, so i knocked on the door. She opened up, and i asked if i could talk to her for a second.

I went in, and we started to talk. Telling her how i feel about her. Giving her my present, and told her, how she feels.

Of course i gave her time for that question.

But when i exited the door, i fealt like a trilion bucks

Orokawa Ototoyo........

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.