Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lyrical Nanoha/A's -> Evolution in Magical-Girl action? ^^ - Minitokyo

Lyrical Nanoha/A's -> Evolution in Magical-Girl action? ^^

What do YOU think of the action in this anime?

Excellent; hope it will affect other magical shows
0 votes
Great, but no need for more series like this
0 votes
Just avarage. I don't really care either way
0 votes
Bad. I hope this kind of action won't be popular
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I've seen Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.

At first I thought it was gonna be an avarage magical-girl anime (which can be good). But after some episodes I was surprised. Why?
Beacause the magical duels. They really impressed me!

In mg series I've never seen 'real' action, I mean action which is excellent in every aspects. It amazed me how fluid the animation was, how spectacular the effects were, not to mention the heated batles.

I think these kind of action in mahou-shoujo anime might be a stepstone for future mahou-shoujo action.

But if it were the only mg series which has this action, I wouldn't mind it.
Maybe a 3rd season would be good.

Please write you opinions.

-Nova-

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed; no need to have two of the same thread =D

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.