Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fire Emblem Series - Minitokyo

Fire Emblem Series

Tagged under Fire Emblem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Yea, I really liked the idea of the class promotion tree. I wonder if it was implemented in FE9. By the way, I've never heard of this FE Factoring thing, care to elaborate?

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Yeah the promotion tree in FF SS is a good idea, it gives players a choice when promoting characters. It gives the game a sense of personalized game play, even if two players have the same character they could have a different promoted class right? Hmmm FE factory? Is that the one where you can customize and create your own FE game? Or maybe it's just me...if yes WOW.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

Yes, I googled it, and it sure sounds like it. Unfortunately, it's still in the beta stages:

http://www.dmajohnson.com/fefactory/

And yea, I would REALLY not be able to wait for a finalized version of this thing. :)

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Wow....I'm speechless

I'm with you, I too can't wait for the finished version of this one.

Impressive...I like it. But on another note, I love the series. I've beaten both of the GBA's games on hard mode, without losing a char. NOW that was hard. I almost lost Lyn on the last chapter, forcing me to restart.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Hehehe I guess all FE fans can't wait too. It's just too good to be true.

MermaidCoco

MermaidCoco

~*~GodChild~*~

yes i played that Fire Emblem for Game Cube and the both GameBoy games i don`t know they called, the on is with Elliwood and the other with Ephraim-kun *o*
but.. why they don`t sell that Game with Roy? o-o

~

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

The one with Elliwood is FE 7 or Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken ( Sword of Fire) The one with Ephraim is FE 8, Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. The one with Roy is FE 6 or Fire Emblem Fuuin no Tsurugi, and the reason why they don't sell it is probably because it's in Japanese.

MermaidCoco

MermaidCoco

~*~GodChild~*~

sure but.. Wasn`t Fuuin no Tsurugi not before Sacred Stones?
my friend has tell me that the ending from Rekka no Ken (the pictiure with the Little Roy) not was show o-o

~

All FE games were in Japanese first, but Nintendo just chose to start selling then in English from FE7. You'll probably never get FE6 in English. The only way is if you download a ROM, and apply a translation patch (which is nearly 99% done).

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Yeah the FE6 came first, the one with Roy, next FE 7 the one with Eliwood and FE 8 The one with Ephraim. I don't know why the one with Roy came before the one with Eliwood. I think the time line in FE 6 is maybe 10 to 15 years after FE 7.

I played most of the FE games except the FC and the GCN version. as for graphic, I think the FE8 and FE7 is better. my favorite is the SFC version of FE4, large map, one of a kind in the FE series. But, i think the hardest one is the FE5.

Summoner is useful for distracting enemies. Enemies will always attack the summoned creature first. Great Knights are basically Generals on a horse. Greater movement and increased defense is good. I agree with the rogue being useless, I'd much rather promote to an assassin.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

The only thing that the rogue is good for is opening treasure chests and doors without using the lock pick, where in the assassin can do pretty much the same with the use of the lock pick and since there is only one Thief, Colm, I had no second thoughts on promoting him into an Assassin. His sprite color looks better as an Assassin.

I love Great Knights, they look really cool, my only regret is that I don't have a black one, like the ones you get to fight. Duessel is an adequate Great Knight once you buff him up.

It's amazing how many people actually prefer Colm as a rogue. They say that Renac sucks, which I agree, but that's not a valid reason to have another rogue. It's not often you need a rogue anyways.

And the assassins can't steal, which is the only advantage a rogue has over an assasin. But I prefer the one hit KO move.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Having one Rogue is torture, having another one would be murder. I like the assassin better. I don't know why others promoted Colm into a rogue maybe they wanted to try out what the rogue can do.

You make a good point about the Great Knights, but again, summoned creatures distract the enemy, so if you have a weak group out there, you can save one or two attacks on your people. Assassins and rogues are different; in terms of fighting, assassins are more powerful, since they have the ability to one hit KO anyone.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Hehehe the Silencer, I believe it's half of the maximum Critical Hit rate it means if you have a 20% chance for a critical hit rate half of that chance will be the silencer. Yeah the Great Knights have a lot of weaknesses but they can do the job in terms of endurance, well unless the enemies uses the Armor slayer and all. If you think of it, if they have given the Great knights higher movement they would be equal to that of Paladins, and they do have heavier armor so why make the movement equal to that of a Paladin with lighter armor? Hmmm you could increase both the movements but that would be too easy since the game is already easy.

Silencer is 1/4 critical rate. However, for Colm with A support with Neimi and B support with Marisa, and using the Shamshir, he can have 75% critical on an enemy with no luck, making Silencer activate about 20% of the time. ;)

The critical rate is even higher in FE6, where you can get up to 100+%.

Rogues are for treasure hunting, definitely not fit for battle, as Renac could possibly end up with barely any strength. Same for Colm, but he has better chance for getting strength, hence you make him an attacker.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Hehe okay, I get your point. The support effect can help, but I don't really use it much since I don't like archers.

Fire Emblem is one of my favourite video games series! I own and have beaten 6-9 (Sealed Sword, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, and Path of Radiance)

Quote by IzaakYes. I was hoping Rogues would be more spd, def and res based than Assassins. No, Silencer is based per level I heard. So level 20 will have a 20% chance of Silencing a person.

Swordmasters and Berserkers get a 30% crit bonus in FE6.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

I'm pretty sure that it's dependent upon your critical rate. You can have 0% chance of critical and will NEVER activate Silencer.

Signature Image

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i dont really like the fire emblem series. i dont think its that good. i dont really like tactic games. i played the gc one. the characters and cutscenes look awesome and the story was very good.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Woah, talk about contradiction...points up ^____^

I think the Silencer is based on the critical hit rate, I saw a guide in Gamefaqs saying so.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.