Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fire Emblem Series - Minitokyo

Fire Emblem Series

Tagged under Fire Emblem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Well, this is from my experience. I'm not sure if it's true, but I've never had it activate when I had no critical. I'd like to be proven wrong though.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Hehe Dark Blue is close enough for me to turn him into an assassin, Legault is an excellent Assassin, the color is perfect and one more he's better than Matthew. Though a little slower. I was tempted to turn my Joshua into an Assassin, but went along with the swordmaster instead. there is one thing that can counter the silencer, the skill of the General, it happened to me once, my Colm was going to do the silencer but it was negated by the General's skill I think it's Perfect guard, sorry I forgot the right term.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

Well, I checked on Gamefaqs, and it seems to be a quite popular idea that Silencer has a chance of activating of critical rate / 2. I thought it was 4, but they all said 2. I think 4 might be for FE7.

And the general's skill is Great Shield, that is one annoying skill if you're fighting a general in the arena. Especially when you're character is getting a critical.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

So true, just like what happened to me T____T

I made Amelia have A support with Ross and B support with Neimi, with the Killer Lance, she has 107 avoid and 90 critical. Amelia was the best character, EVER, on the Japanese version if you happened to have played it. She had the best caps I've ever seen, and her supports are one of the deadliest in the game.

Signature Image

RyuS

RyuS

mighty AhkiN

I`m kinda lost about what you are tlakinf about so I`m just gonna give my opinion on the series.

I enjoyed a lot the GBA games, the storys are good and the strategy on battles make it tough but at the same time pretty fun.
I heard the GC game was probably one of the best games for the console on 2005 I really wanna play it.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Hmmm I know what I saw, the assassin sprite blinked before doing the critical, well it's up to you if you believe me or not. If yo finished the game three times you'll be able to infinitely promote the three beginner characters, Ewan, Amelia and Ross. But even if you don't do this you can still get nice stats. Yeah my Amelia has the same support and she was a killer, almost nothing can even hit her.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Okay, okay i maybe wrong back then ^____^ wow nice demos ---saves Assassin Triangle attack--

Quote by IzaakThe GC Fire Emblem doesn't use the class promotion tree. However, if a unit reaches level 21, he or she automatically promotes. Light and Dark magic have been deleted, and units can only have two weapons in the game. When you promote you can manually choose what the other weapon will be. One of the two starting Cavaliers you have is a lance user ONLY. And in the beginning chapters, your enemies will be mostly axe users.

In Gamefaqs boards they complain that its hard to train Nino. I think they just don't strategize. Nino and Amelia are both the most powerful non-lord units in Fire Emblem's HISTORY!

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

I like the choice of secondary weapons. And I don't understand why they got rid of light and dark magic. Strange to get rid of the magic triangle.

Signature Image

Sounds like some of those changes make the game worth playing, especially the increase in constitution. Sick of having little mages having to carry heavy tomes.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

I've tried FE 6 with a patch on it and I'm currently playing it yet again. Hm, nothing much really, only that this time I can understand the text and all.

Any info on when the company will be releasing another Fire Emblem game? I'll look for some info myself.

I wonder if they're going to release one on the DS. They released Advance Wars for the DS, and it made good use of the touchpad. They could probably really take advantage of the dual screens.

Signature Image

Baloney17

Baloney17

Rawr.

I'm not too particulalry fond of the DS, mainly because I don't own one, but also because I find the dual-screen and touch-screen concepts a bit silly. I'd prefer the next fire emblem be for the GBA.

Unlike the other FEs, with the exclusion of FE7 HHM, FE6 is actually difficult. Well, to me.

Edit: I meant out of the ones I played, so 6, 7, and 8. =[

The dual screen is nice, especially if you can keep some type of information screen up, or split the large maps in two. If used correctly, the dual screen and touch screen would be a great addition to a FE game. And I don't think they'll release anymore for the GBA, as it's slowly dying.

Signature Image

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

I hate that u can't res anyone. U should have an idem that can res ppl but, if u leave the battle and a person is still dead then u lose the charactor.

Having people get killed is the reason why this game is somewhat challenging. If you're a perfectionist, you wouldn't let anyone die. If you could resurrect, then you don't even have to plan for the battle at all.

Signature Image

Since the control scheme is pretty much identical to Advance Wars, I have to say that having two screens is a blessing for this kind of game, but using the touch screen to control it is kinda overrated, as buttons are easier IMO.

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

I am a huge fan of Fire Emblem, ever since I impulse the first FE game for the GBA, and now I have not only The sacred stones and the Path of Radiance, I even got my hands on some of the eariler ones. (via import)

Both games are pretty easy (normal mode) if you do it correctly. You can get everyone to level 20/20 easily (even in rekka no ken) if you use the ninis' grace/arena trick. Using the knight bosses on thrones works as well (whack, wait for them to heal), if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Boss abusing is fun, especially if you've got a lot of money and there's an armory in that level. With patience, you can get all characters on that map to 20/20.

Signature Image

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Take the opportunity to level up in the arena ^^ It takes alot of time but it will make your game a little easier.

Arena is dangerous, but only if you're actually using the handheld. ;)

Signature Image

This was a really solid set of games. It forced me to think in ways I usually don't, since I usually play Prince of Persia, Metal Gear and Final Fantasy style games. A strategic RPG was new to me and I enjoyed taking the plunge into a new form of combat

Glad to see the thread going strong, and so many Fire Emblem fans! Since my last post, I've been picking up the game (FE: Sacred Stones) on a regular basis and simply playing a few random levels for the sheer entertainment value, and in order to level up some of my characters in the process. I also breezed my way through the level that saw me lose one of my favorite characters last time around, so I'm just about ready to start back on my quest with my team intact.

I've since found out that I missed a few key items the first time around -- shucks, means I've got to play it all over again! No complaints here!

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.