Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fire Emblem Series - Minitokyo

Fire Emblem Series

Tagged under Fire Emblem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 112 total items

Yeah, I also personally loved Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. I knew it from one of my friend and POP! i found the file in my PC. It is really nice, I absolutely like Eirika and Ephraim

this is the first game i ever tried...and i loved it...
typically, few of my comrades died and that broke my heart...

i love the concept, and the characters were interestingly diverse (albiet strereotypic...)...
and i don't care what people say... SETH-EIRIKA forever! hehehehe
:D

ShadowX18

ShadowX18

Feather Hunter

lol, yeah those games are awesome i esecially find the fact the FE6 in japan is a when Lord Eliwood's son Roy is the main character while FE7 is when you go through the game as young Eliwood. hehe Ephraim FTW

I am a member of Sakura group

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

Personally I really liked the lords in FE SS, I really didn't like Eliwood, Lyn and Hector but Eliwood XD Still some of my friends really don't like the branching classes. I for one find it interesting since it gives you a choice on how you want your character in the end.

Oh if you have a FE 6 (Japanese) game in your GBA emulator, there is a patch in Fire Emblem Documentation website. I forgot the link so just search it up; if you want to play FE 6 in English. The website has some instructions of what to do so don't worry ^__^

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

i loved the branching classes in FF SS it was also in POR, well they used different weapons. Really liked the skills you could teach a character in POR puttion ocult on Ike assended him to another lvl

i could leave him alone and he would never die

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I've been wondering... Why do they only translate 2 titles into English?

the last few games have been translated into english and it seems they will do the same for every new FE game, example FE G.o.D for the Wii

For sacred stones, use Marissa. She's so freaking awesome if you buy enough stuff to nearly max out her stats. Her critical goes to like 70% or something. Amazing.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Quote by pmaster4the last few games have been translated into english and it seems they will do the same for every new FE game, example FE G.o.D for the Wii

But won't they translate the earlier FE games? Even it's just for GBA?

I think Sacred Stones was the easiest thanks to the free training from the Tower of Valni. The one with Elliwood and The Path of Radiance is a little different of a story. Say, anybody looking forward for the new one coming for the Wii?

merged: 10-18-2007 ~ 09:47am
Oh, yeah, and the GC Path of Radiance does NOT have a World Map.

saw a vid for the new FE for Wii glad to see Ike and the others back. Also a new FE for DS is a remake of the first game with Marth, that was in SSBM

I agree Sacred Stones was the easiest i played. PoR had the exp u would get after a battle but there was really no other way to train weak characters. I didn't like the fact that there were no extra mission that were in the GBA games. But i did like giving characters skills

Since responding to the thread initially, some 1 1/2 years ago, the Fire Emblem series has become an all-time favorite franchise. I've completed and returned to play both FE7 and FE8 multiple times, recently fired up FE6 (Import) & am highly anticipating Radiant Dawn for the Wii. Even moreso, I'm chomping at the bit for the DS FE title that was announced last week (FE on the DS is about as natural a fit as it gets, and I'm glad Nintendo and Intelligent System agreed). News on the game can't arrive quick enough...

Glad to see so many FE fans here.

P.S. Marissa IS awesome -- good call.

i thought the lords in Sacred Stones were weak in comparison to Hector, Lyn and Eliwood (i felt that eliwood was the weakest). but in PoR Ike was a one man army. When he is at max with Sol/Luna and the sword he gets from Black Knight he is unbeatable, glad to see him in SSBB

Fire Emblem is a great game, could be more challenging though, haven't played any of the FE that are only in jap yet though

^^

Did u play them on hard? I was sad that they took out the mania diff. lvl but even on hard the game was very challenging

Sacred Stones is probably the best. The Blazing Sword was also pretty good, but the graphics were somewhat lacking compared to Stones. I still think Hector's the best though. :D

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.