Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach fansub - Minitokyo

Bleach fansub

Tagged under Bleach

which bleach fansub you prefer ?

Lunar
11 votes
Bleach-Society
3 votes
Hell-Fansubs
0 votes
Dattebayo
4 votes
Bakakozou
0 votes
others
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

ok ... heres a question to everyone whos d/l bleach

which fansub do u prefer/use when u r downloading bleach ?

well since theres so many fansubs so i got confuse and dont know which one is better..for me sometimes i d/l using lunar and Dattebayo . well i dont know whether its good or not therefore i am asking everyone.

*Hope you can vote and give reason why you choose that fansub*

Started with [Lunar] and have been going with their fansubs up to their latest release. I hope they are not delaying any future releases indefinitely, just as they have done with Air.

Lunar of course,they are pretty good in translation...even if they don't translate 63 Bleach,but DatteBayo translated 67 i'm waiting for Lunar and don't watch Bleach from other fansubs...

I'm only noise on the wires (c) Lain

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I'm one of those people who always sticks with one fansub group through the entirety of a series, so here Lunar has my vote. About Lunar and Bleach, here's the official announcement from the Lunar Staff:

Quote: ok, here is an official response from those on the bleach team. We have been slow because of computer problems with one of the main members of our team. His computer could not access the internet because his uni was being a bastard. He's back online and we have done things to help him, but there are things he has to finish before I can get the eps encoded. The next thing that happened was that many things happened in his life here the past 2 weeks that were beyond his control. We are behind so we decided to just let it go while he worked things out. He has told me that he will finish the stuff up by this weekend. So, this means I will be quite busy this weekend hopefully. To be honest, if you are still around waiting on us patiently, thank you. The rest that left because of the delay, I could care less about. We do this for the joy of anime and life gets in our way sometimes. Thats ok. Badguy, I never considered lunar to be a speedsub group. We did things fast in the past, but we made sure we never cut corners. We just didnt get much sleep. We no longer do this sort of thing, 1. our lives have gotten more busy, 2. its not fun never sleeping. 3. School has gotten much harder for us since most of us are now upper classmen in college. Jr, and seniors, or even in graduate school now. Things are tougher yet we are still around. We have not dropped it, and will get them out asap. I would expect multiple releases soon. I cant say exactly when, but soon. Now, I must be off to go study.

There you go!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Lunar`s fansubs are good, but they come too late, so I prefer Dattebayo

Signature

arch-god-elle

Arch God

Lunar I've heard is pretty good, but I heard of Soul-Society first...

But then again I just watch my EPs off of YouTube.com
Cause My computer is retarded.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I am a Lunar fan...but I guess I'm an impatient person. So because of the delay on their part, I decided to give another sub group the benefit of the doubt and see if they could hold a candle to Lunar. I am amazed to find that I am the only one who voted for Bleach-Society, I find their release's to be every bit as good as Lunar's. So at the end of the 2nd season of bleach I decided to start d/l'ing bleach-society encodes. Who knows I may switch back once Lunar is all caught up I dont know...I usually dont like to switch group's mid series, but I made an exception this time making sure I did it only at the end of a season.

KisekiAeon

KisekiAeon

Silent Soul

I like and prefer Lunar. I don't mind waiting for them too much since school's a bit overloading anyways. Besides, I've gotten into downloading the raws and skimming thru them to see if I can pick up on what they're saying. I think I'm successful about 20% of the time. :sweat:

As far as I can tell, I think Lunar is one of the only groups left that actually started from the beginning. Most of the other groups picked up kinda in the middle.

I agree on this too:

Quote by shinsengumiI'm one of those people who always sticks with one fansub group through the entirety of a series, so here Lunar has my vote.

The unfolding of Dark Fairy Tales.
On a Mission in Taisakusen.

Now that's unexpected. I did not realise Lunar was this well-regarded. ;)

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Lunar of course!Even if the download is unclassified they are still reliable...I also like Dattebayo

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.