Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shin Asuka...love or hate him (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Shin Asuka...love or hate him (spoilers)

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

Em,...do ya like or hate him...just wanna know what's your opinion abt this 'paranoia kid' . Well,...I think he's really get out of my fav list. So, yeah... XP

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

His character sucks... sorry

He thinks he's the only one suffering in the world, he can't look at various angles he believes his path is the only right one and lastly he contradicts himself all the time. And leave it to fukuda to never even develop his character, instead he leaves him static throughout the series.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

This is going to result into a very similar thread as this one :

http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/13520/seed-destiny-shinn-sad-family-death-blame-atthayesno/

Personally, as you may see if you skim through that one, I LOVE Shinn. He's not the brightest or even the nicest guy around and his head may still be stuck up his ass... but do you know how many REAL people are like this? hehe, so many its not even funny.

And I feel sorry for him. Real sorry. ^^

Signature Image

nejika

nejika

oh, it's really have been discuss b4...em, anywhere i just didn't notice it so gomen kudasai ok. But, i'm sure that this thread still working. uh, 4give my english :sweat: ^_^'

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i love him verry much sience i'm ZAFT lover and Kira Hater.
i love to see him in battles and the way he slay his enemies i really love it better than Kira's Nonsense "not to aim on the cockpit!"

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Hmph!

In response to Gressini. Well, at least Kira is still SANE. He doesnt go round killing people's ass off just cos he liked it. Ppl may hate him for always being the good guy,
well, take this, NO ONE likes anyone with a BIG EGO.

nejika

nejika

Oh, well,...Kira is just like traditional anime hero and i've seen lots-of-lots-of hero like him..anyway i'm still ok with his appearreence ^^'

Signature

Cheapo

56K Lagger

Shin must die! If that didn't tell you if i like him or not, here it is, I HATE SHIN! Just because he lost his family due to war, he thinks he's got permission to be in ANGST! mode all the time. What i hated more was that he's such a boastful person and so up himself he doesn't realise that he's just a pawn in the game called war. -SPOILER- He gets his just deserves when he got absolutely shattered by Athrun (an injured Athrun without SEED mode).

~anime is my food~

nejika

nejika

Quote by CheapoShin must die! If that didn't tell you if i like him or not, here it is, I HATE SHIN! Just because he lost his family due to war, he thinks he's got permission to be in ANGST! mode all the time. What i hated more was that he's such a boastful person and so up himself he doesn't realise that he's just a pawn in the game called war. -SPOILER- He gets his just deserves when he got absolutely shattered by Athrun (an injured Athrun without SEED mode).

Yeah, he thinks he's the only one who had suffer from losing his family...I really dislike to see him in ANGRY faces, he's really don't have any patient,...what a PATHETIC ~_~ kid :\

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by Zettai-YaddaHis character sucks... sorry
He thinks he's the only one suffering in the world, he can't look at various angles he believes his path is the only right one and lastly he contradicts himself all the time.

Ya, exactly. I don't like him one bit.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

I really don't like him... Simply put... He can be called a selfish brat! I'm sorry to say that...

nejika

nejika

I really hate him when he just blaming Cagalli. What he thinks about is just to get revenge of his family and not consider other. Kira is better than him. (um, gomen...)

Signature

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

Quote by Zettai-YaddaHis character sucks... sorry

He thinks he's the only one suffering in the world, he can't look at various angles he believes his path is the only right one and lastly he contradicts himself all the time.

This plus his blaming of Cagalli and well everyone other than himself for all the situations he faces makes him suck big-time.

I hate his character! It was terrible to watch him. I was torn between "please go and die" and feeling pity for him. But as the show progressed and he did not change I was like "Ok hurry up and DIE!"..... ^_^'

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

I don't like him because he's like a robot that keeps on listening and not thinking and doing what is told of him to do!

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I loveeeeeeee him. Nothing wrong for being a kid, 16 years old kid. And please! Stop fighting between Kira and Shinn. Information... I love Kira! I love Shinn! They are like not enemies anymore when you watch the final plus! They shake hands and Shinn doesn't show hate to Kira no more. And Kira is inviting him to step in to fight together. So you guys are fighting while they are fighting together. You guys make no sense!

Again! I love Shinnnnn!

nejika

nejika

umm,...the more the merrier :D

Signature

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

He's such a emo bastard. He would be cool if he didn't blame the world. He is also arragant that he can defeat anyone (got his butt whooped by kira & athrun). He fought for the wrong causes (he was only lying to himself). Plus i like kira so he destroyed freedom so "i hate you shinn" and strike freedom came with a vengance ^-^

What is it?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

don't really like Shinn,due to his character...i guess that is the main reason.But i guess he is not too bad afterall,when watching GSD final plus

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

Well I'm glad he became friends with Kira although I felt it was rather abrupt. Regardless he was such an irritating character throughout the show but I will give him the point that he did reflect pple in real life...hardheaded pple unwilling to let go of their past when facing the future so much so that it controls them.

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

nejika

nejika

Quote by FeiraiWell I'm glad he became friends with Kira although I felt it was rather abrupt. Regardless he was such an irritating character throughout the show but I will give him the point that he did reflect pple in real life...hardheaded pple unwilling to let go of their past when facing the future so much so that it controls them.

Yeah, i'm at the point too.

Signature

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I love him . I really love him since i first saw him . Dunno why ... maybe i find his personality very like me ... And too much sorrow ...
Hah at last , the more pple hate him, the more i love him *laugh*

Signature Image

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

Quote by onestepclosertonumbI love him . I really love him since i first saw him . Dunno why ... maybe i find his personality very like me ... And too much sorrow ...
Hah at last , the more pple hate him, the more i love him *laugh*

And yes I suppose he exists for pple like you. lol. Dun get me wrong, I'm not trying to insult you, everyone has their liked and disliked characters. With such a range of characters it makes the 'world' in the show more realistic too.

Glad you identify with him...hope that the 'sorrow' in your life is covered over with more happiness. (unlike Shinn) :)

I hate him......biatches too mcuh......and really i was hoping that kira would kill him. lol no offense but he cries more than the average gundam characters......

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

I love Shinn!
He's just sooo irresistable...
well, probably because he looks a bit like Kira...
but I've liked him since the first time I saw him?
^_^

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.