Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shin Asuka...love or hate him (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Shin Asuka...love or hate him (spoilers)

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I don't like him much at the first shows i've seen him anyway....but,...well...i maybe bias abt him :sweat:

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

*raises hand* I am a Shinn fan.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

SoultakerJustice

SoultakerJustice

Hero for the Future

I can't say either I like or hate him. I just think it bulls**t how he last throughout the series the way he did.

nejika

nejika

I dislike his eyes

Signature

nursheila

nursheila

Songstress of Peace

wow...that's a very cool qn u got there...& i have loads of comments on Shinn. LoL

Shinn is 1 confused kid. He goes around killing ppl jus coz he thinks they are the enemies. Even Freedom was not spared. XD

Cagalli was blamed by him for no apparent reason. *sigh* I can go on forever, but, i'd rather not talk bout him anymore. >.<

[sigimg]

Signature
Is it weapons that nurtured war? Or is it the hearts of man?

nejika

nejika

at least Shinn have his own fan...haha, yeah, he is paranoia... XP

Signature

i hate him :angry:

Shinn? maybe you hate him, but not for me (but it's not meaningly i'm very like shinn....) poor Shinn....he is a kind and clumpsy, but he can't controlling his emotion and he can't make a social connection by his friend (except with luna or rey.....) i hope he can give a better live after war.....

i actually like him
instead of being a "god" like Kira with no flaws
he actually shows abit humanity...even if it's anger
i mean, if i lost my family i would want revenge too...no matter what

I don't think i'll love him or hate him, coz it's so complicated for him too to accept his tragic live in young age. so the conclusion: i kinda like him too.

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Quote by nursheilawow...that's a very cool qn u got there...& i have loads of comments on Shinn. LoL

Shinn is 1 confused kid. He goes around killing ppl jus coz he thinks they are the enemies. Even Freedom was not spared. XD

Cagalli was blamed by him for no apparent reason. *sigh* I can go on forever, but, i'd rather not talk bout him anymore. >.<

[sigimg]

I'm agree with you that Shinn is very infantile , but it's beacause he has too much pain and loses too much things in his life. He thinks pple are enemies , cuz the pain and rage make him blind. If his family didn't die like that , Shinn wouldn't become now. And he's been betrayed. So he lost his belief and has the fear of losing any more friend. It's not his fault .

Signature Image

nejika

nejika

what a pathetic Shinn...i dislike his temper in GSD, and that's why I prefer Gundam Seed than GSD...just bcoz of U Shinn..hehehe

Signature

Hate him!

I can't stand shinn....i think he is kindda selfish cos he only cares bout what is important to him and tries to take on the role of stopping the whole war by himself.....when he only looks at things from one point of view and does not look at things another point of view.
Basically, in my eyes, he is a fool who is easily manipulated by people and is also kindda stubbon.Sometimes i wonder if he has a brain or not. He is just like a fool who wants to play the hero .....

haiz ... seinz lar shinn is nice man only the chairman bad shinn family dead at orb hand so shinn hate orb u all try thinking if ur family die at this country of war u all ?

merged: 03-03-2006 ~ 11:44am
seinz lo u all say me like this hard to explain with u all i duno me at ur braining is bad or nice but me is a nice man i very hopeless at ur explain... this holiday me back japan i think i will do my best design at{2006 may 26 special edition }i wiLL Do My BEsT SHiNN IS NICEE! NOT BAD

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

When i read through all the reply i feel sad to Shinn >_>
soooo many people dislike him...but this do not mean i like him.Actually i agree that he is not that good but he is not a bad guy also.i think his personality is happen on many people also.when ur people criticise him and saying how hate him why don't u look at urself first.everybody must has their weakness no one in this world is perfect.i know that Shinn always irritating and see things on his point of view but it's only coz he don't want to be hurt anymore.so everytime he will talk to people unnicely to protect himself to get hurt.remember when his family died he's only 14.imagine how's a 14y/o child need to be continued to survive when he lost everything!just a second everything belongs to him was destroy n nobody beside him to comfort him(only the soldier is useless)u guys say that he's always thinks on his view but u all also no much different.why don't u try to understand his feeling ? >=(
i can see that he's very caring to his family,it's a good point.
of course i also don't like his attitude sometimes but i think i have talk too much so just stop here.anyway i don't hate or like him,it's only i feel he is a little pitiful...

nejika

nejika

lol,...wadeve happens, he's not my fav...haha. Really, ppl have different view abt shinn...(duh, his name quite cool XP ) Nope, he's not also understand others feeling...why he keep blaming others,...well he's still not mature. Plus, i don't like his characteristic.

Signature

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

Shinn. I dont hate him, kind like him but he is not my favourite character (5th or 6th). He is not bad after all. He just want to help and to protect his friend. Truly, i feel sorry for him. He lost his family, and Stellar. Gil and Rey kinda manipulated him too.

One thing I hate from Shinn. He "always" blaming others. When Athrun (and Meyrin) escape, he blame Athrun. About Heinel's and Stellar's death, he blame Kira (to me Heinel dead because of his own stupid action and of course everybody know that he is killed by Stellar. Stellar's death? Shinn took part from that too). About his family death, he keep blaming Attha (Cagalli in this case). he said like if you know nothing dont act like you know everything. But to me it is Shinn who know nothing and act like he know everything.

I think he blame others because he dont want to feel the pain. o, in other words, he blame others to run away from the pain in his heart. This is very bad action because blame others will not erase the pain.

In the end, he feel sorry. I like that act (when he is cry and shake hand with Kira). To me, that act show Shinn can start his life and his relationship with Kira, Cagalli, Athrun,... from the begining .

love.. is unlimited

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Shinn.... I HATE HIM! I guess that's a lil strong, but I highly dislike him and his character. I mean, what a pathetic character? He gets usemanipulated so easily, its not even funny. He loses his main character status at the end of destiny, which I found funny. Overall, he is a selfish, senseless, pathetic, and god-knows what, person. He never should have been the main character of destiny imo.

I hate Shinn, can't help it. He does so many stupid thing's, it's hard for me not to wish him dead. He whines and whines about how his family died in Orb, and while re-watching GS they started the evacuation like 24hr before the attack by EA Forces. So what was his family still doing there anyway? Another thing that made me hate him even more was the fact that he fell in love with a homicidal maniac, and gave her back to people who used her as a living weapon and then she killed millions of people, and blamed Kira for her death, even though she so deserved to die. Shin is a self absorbed, egotistical, little brat. He's also incredibility naive. Shinn just needs to die....

elkb3191

elkb3191

Shadow of Nobody

i think hes cool. hes jus way too easily manipulated and usually blames his action for unjust reasons and mixes everything with his emotions... but i still think hes cool though

War is a matter of killing, regardless of agenda, and no dividend gained from the bloodshed will mitigate the cruelty of the sacrifices it demands.

i don't like shinn= =
shinn was so so bad.....
but i dot hate him..just don' like= =''

bqc

hate him...seriously i do not know of any more of a cowardly character...

I don't like Shinn.
Yeah he's irritating with all his war cries and yelling, he's a soldier, so he does not have an obligation to feel for his enemies (he's not that good a person, but who says he has to be good?) So, I don't really care about the slaughtering he does on the battlefield. It's war.

but his constant blaming really puts people off. Me especially. And nobody around him bothered to point that out to him. So for the whole series he was just a whiner.

And most importantly, the point that really irks me about him: He always goes yelling to Athrun, to Cagalli, to Kira etc, "you don't know anything!" and well... we all know who's the one that really is lost about the whole picture.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.