Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Does my butt look big to you?" - Minitokyo

"Does my butt look big to you?"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I hope I'm posting this in the right place... anyway, on to the question:

What is a guy suppose to say when he's confronted with that question ("Does my butt look big to you?") by his girlfriend? No matter how I look at it, it's a lose-lose situation for the guy. I doubt many guys says "Yes" because that is bound (with exceptions of course) to get consequences. If he says "No", she probably says "You're just saying that" (of course this doesn't apply to everyone). Although that's somewhat a milder consequence, it's not good enough. So what is a guy suppose to say to make the girl happy?

I hope this thread doesn't offend anyone. If so, then I apologise.

Signature Image

Depends on the girls charachter... Sometimes it might be better to say "no" or "Yes".. Hard question but if you tell her lies she will be angry and won´t believe you anymore!^^ Better say what you think. That´s how I make it and it always works!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Better off telling the truth in my opinion. You'd be in deep trouble if your girlfriend found out you were lying. That's just my opinion. The situation is going to differ from girl to girl.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

WWLAOS

DOMiT

Put your hands over your ears, close your eyes, start singing loudly, and run away. It works every time. Well...at the very least, they stop asking you. Though, some girls will get offended by it. :)

Honestly, the best advice I can give is to be honest. But be nice about it. Tell the truth, but don't say something like, "Woah, girl, that thing is huge! How do you fit through doorways?" That will get you in trouble. Be polite about it, and you'll be fine. Even if they get mad at first...which, in my experience, they almost certainly will...they will forgive you rather quickly and appreciate the candor and the kindness later on. That's how lasting relationships are built.

You see this kind of thing all the time...it invariably ends with eating people. - Dr. Dale L. Reuss

Well people will tell you to say no right away and 99% of the time the girl's butt dose NOT look big but be honest oh and if you are really uncomfortable just tell her not to ask you. If she freaks out that just means she still has some growing up to do. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Robot Chicken's rubbery cousin.

If ya love her, just tell her it's perfect.

Signature Image

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

That's one of the questions you can't answer. I would say: "If you really love me, then don't ask this question." Let's see what a girl would say then.

AHHHHH NOOOOOO Don't listen to the two people above me! They are obviously drunk and can't think strait...just be honest it is a foolish measure to lie about anything!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Usually when a girl is asking that type of question they're looking for approval of an outfit on them, rather than 'are they fat'. ((At least in my case, and most of my friends/family))

Honesty is always to best policy. Just make sure that you use some tact. ;)

I would say "I looks just fine to me" and then give her a good slap on the rear-end, james bond style...

Quote by machina21I would say "I looks just fine to me" and then give her a good slap on the rear-end, james bond style...

lol nice,

But anyways moving on.. as many have said before me truth goes a long way along with tact of course. I mean if you like what you see then say so :p

"I've had too many stand-offs with you and its about as much as I can stand."

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

A guy simply saying 'yes' to that question is pretty tactless, not to mention un-gentlemanly. Girls usually ask those types of questions (e.g. do i look fat?) because - as Kelena noted - they want approval. And a lot of times the girls that ask those kinds of questions are the ones who don't really need to be concerned.

She's also asking if her butt looks big to you. So... answer honestly. (hopefully it doesn't matter to you even if it does look big)

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I'm not the one having the problem... luckily. I was discussing about this not so long ago with two of my female friends and they said that if they ever ask that question to their boyfriends (which they're nice enough not to do), and if they say yes, they wouldn't exactly like it, but not get upset. But if they said no, then they would just think that the guys are saying it for the sake of making them happy. They agreed with me, it was a lose-lose situation. So I was just wondering if there are any ways of handling this situation and make both sides happy. Of course, honesty is (always) the best thing, but it may not always be appreciated (that is, if the honest opinion happens to be yes).

Signature Image

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Hm...as a girl, I think that you should say no and at least then, you don't get the girl too mad at you. That or run away. Yes, I guess that it is a lose-lose stituation for the guy but then I'd rather think that the guy doesn't think that my butt is big....just my opinion....

what you could say when asked that question

1: No... it's to small
2: Hell yeah... it's too damn big
3: Take off your clothes and let me stare for a while
4: No comment

:P

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

it's all about honesty... and if she's your girlfriend... she should know when you're telling the truth... so doooo it lol

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

yes you have an ultra wide butt, i have never witness anything to fat in my life

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Try avoiding answering the question directly.
If she asks you and you like the way they look, you dont say yes or no, just say that you like them on her. If you dont, then say something like that you dont care for those pants, never say "yes, your butt looks big..."

To quote a movie i saw: "The only difference between a black girl and a white girl is that if she asks you if pants make her butt look big, you say "hell yes"." :P

Hey i dont mind big butts on girls... ;) As long as it isnt obscenely large.

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

OF COURSE IT DOES :angry:!

Nah depends on ppl, if U really like each other, there should be no trouble telling the other that he/sha took weight...

Unless you are a crappy liar ^_^'

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

1st option: "baby for me it looks just great GREAT"
2st option: RUN RUN! SAVE URSELF! RUN!

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Turn on the song "I like big butts" and I cannot deny... and just start dancing :D

But seriously, Kelena and unicorn2006 got right. Just answer on if it's too big to you, not what the general concensus says.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

why ask in the first place? I hate these questions. It's the same as asking "If your mother and I were drowning, who would you save first?"

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL!

Just tell it the way it is.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I prefer to be honest!
With all my ex girlfriends I had I could be they all had small butts!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.