Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Does my butt look big to you?" - Minitokyo

"Does my butt look big to you?"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I would really never ask someone that question XD, but the best answer in my opinion would be "you look perfect and...no" XD Even if she replies "you're just saying that", at least it doesn't get you in a tough spot where as you would have replied yes.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

tell her: "GEE, I DON'T REALLY KNOW. (this would mean/prove that you are not a pervert to go looking at her butt...) BUT NOW THAT YOU'VE MENTIONED IT, I DON'T REALLY SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FIGURE. IT SUITS YOU..."

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Quote by jaam09271st option: "baby for me it looks just great GREAT"
2st option: RUN RUN! SAVE URSELF! RUN!

3rd option : stay absolutly silent and still untill she freaks out and runs away herself

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

well, maybe you could say like it's not too big, not too small. which means: just nice.

Signature

it shouldn't matter to you...she's beautiful the way she is...

im kinda of a big girl i'm 5'10" and normal weight for my height and frame but I think im fat sometimes :( but my bf says you're beautiful the way you are...i've never had anyone say that to me and it's teh most wonderful thing.

as for the butt situation...lol i wouldn't know i never asked my bf cos he likes my butt >.< lmao

Round and perfect just the way i like em. Really, sometimes lies are better then honesty.

I'll just say what I'm supposed to say - no hon, it's perfect.

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

you know what I would do? I would very quickly change the subject. For example, your girlfriend asks, "Is my butt big?" and you say (as if you didnt hear her) "You know you look really good in the dress!" or "You know your eyes are really beautifull!"...etc.

I would stuff a twix in my mouth and make gestures to show that its just fine just like in the commercial, yep everything works out and where all happy and I don't get a pan in the side of my head.

If I made the question to my boyfriend, I wish he'd say that "I love your butt" ;)

Marchen awakens romance, Naruto, FMA <3

just say (dismissively) "nah ur butt's fine"
and if she complains then
"well big is a subjective term n ur butt's always perfect"

peace o' cake

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I'd say " girl your ass is phat! P H phat!" (as in Pretty Hot And Tempting)

ahhhh my old friend, poorly timed comedy....

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

R U brain dead...just tell her the truth-if she gets mad at you for being honest, then she isn't worth being with.

Just go with the flow... and say what feels right...

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

It's a loaded question; no sane woman asks a guy that unless she wants to torment him a little. She already knows the answer and wants to see what he'll say.

Shinku-sama

*Toxic Waist*

personally, i think it's an unfair question to ask a guy. if they agree with you and say "yes, your ass is big" then they're doomed. if they answer "no, your ass isn't big" then they might be lying. so i think that women should stop asking such a loaded question.

In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

well, just say the true. It's nothing wrong to be fat or something, just that it didn't look really good. That's all, don't worry too much about it.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

just tell de truth.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

long

long

lost

reading through all the posts, this is the best piece of advice there is in this thread.

Quote by chore-boyas for the butt situation...lol i wouldn't know i never asked my bf cos he likes my butt >.< lmao

i think that this post says it all. =P

girls need reassurance, and as her boyfriend, thats your job. if you get asked this question, then obviously, you arent doing something right in the first place.

~ always thinking of you

erm..if i was that guy, i will say, 'i'm honest guy which always show respect to girl esp my girl, so i never look at ur butt.in the nutshell i don know...'hehe..then if the girl still insisting on asking my opinion, then i'll jz ask her to show her buttt to me first....hehe..

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I'm also a girl, but I don't understand girls who get ask those kinds of questions and then get offended by the answer~ XD I think they're so silly. I have friends who also ask me those kinds of things; well, not their butt, but their clothes... I answer "it looks nice" and they go "oh you're just saying that"... I don't understand it at all.

Personally, I'd go with 'tell the truth and let her deal with it'.

Because yes!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I just try to keep kind in anyway I say it or try to avoid it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

No need to revisit this old thread. Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.