Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RandomThought#I:PeopleinYourLifeWhoResemble(...) - Minitokyo

RandomThought#I:PeopleinYourLifeWhoResemble(...)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

This has been on my mind for a while, those who are like anime or manga characters; such as the fact my English teacher resembles Wolfwood *drool* , and his personality is like Hakkai from Saiyuki If only his hair was styled a bit differently...heh, heh. BTW-I'm as short as Edward Elric of Fullmetal Alchemist ^_^'

So, what do you all think? Am I crazy, or do I have a point? Please, share your opinions! Otherwise, I'll sit in a corner and start "Crying Like a Church on Monday" (-Gregg Alexander, New Radicals-it's a band, you know-)

>.<

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Hehe... This is a really interesting topic. Honestly, I don't think I know/have seen anyone who looks even remotely close to any anime character. But I know what you mean about personalities and body type.

It's funny because I watched the first episode of FMA with my two younger brothers. The older one is shorter than the younger, just like Edward and Alphonse, so the older of my two brothers kept saying, "Man, just like me." Whenever we see people, they never fail to remind him that he's smaller, just like in the anime. I thought that was pretty funny. :D

B4U

B4U

I.N.V.U

sure is a interesting topic^^;
well, thats really cool! my English teacher on my collage class reminds me of Wolfwood as well... its odd he even saids "Well praise the Lord" lol
black hair and as well as his personality O_o etc but hes just a bit odder then Wolfwood.
I'll sit there every morning to and watch him hehehe~
*drools*
well, your not crazy, I feel the same way^^

.:::I Long For you::.

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Oh last year my friend had seen this guy in school that looked exactly like sasuke from naruto but we never met him so no way to tell if he acted like him to. hehe but i don't think he would of.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Maiku from Onegai Twins looks somewhat similar to someone I know in the US, funny thing is his name is Mike lol.

up up and away

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

One time, I saw somebody who looked almost EXACTLY like that sicko police dude from Paranoia agent. And then, the next day, I saw somebody whose eyes reminded me of Akira from Akira. I also have a friend who reminded me of Naru when the series Love Hina first came out, and another friend looks like Iori from I"s

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Nice topic, x3
My sister actually has a similar personality to Lina from Slayers, o_o Luckily she's not that much like her x3

*Gazes in her photoalbum*
Well people in my life who resemble manga and anime characters you say?

Lets see..

Myself-Rukia Kuchiki
gr.10 History teacher-Cho Hakkai
Gr. 11 ancient history teacher-Kikiyo
Best Friend Ayana- Arashi from Paradise Kiss
Boyfriend -Yuki Eiri
Art Teacher- Sasuke

And hmm..i believe thats it^.^

Lightaura

Lightaura

Devil Alchemist

Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist. I've had just about the same screwed up life.

Human alchemy is just like the sun get to close to it and your gonna get burned.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by DepressedYoukaiNice topic, x3
My sister actually has a similar personality to Lina from Slayers, o_o Luckily she's not that much like her x3

hahahahaha XP Lina from Slayers? hahaha! thats so funny!
I wanna meet her someday :D lol
well, back to the topic*
people in my life who resemble manga and anime characters.... hmmm...
I gotta say, my friend... she looks just like Rin from Fate Stay Night, but just the looks, but acts nothing like her >_> hehe~

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I get what you mean. I remember watching Neon Genesis Evangelion a long while ago and thinking that Shinji (His personality and mannerisms) were almost completely identical to my own.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.