Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I can't write anything in my group's guestbook... - Minitokyo

I can't write anything in my group's guestbook...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

This problem was here for awhile.. Ok so My group the California-Luv-Group has a problem with the guestbook. We cant write anything and the colors is mixed up. Is there something wrong with the code? Is anyone else have the same problem with their groups gb?

Heres the link.
California-Luv-Group

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Have you tried deleting all the codes and such in the upper portion. It happens in userpages, so start there.

delete the content...ALL OF IT!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

From what I've seen it looks like a problem with one or a few of the quotes. I suggest you wait till a mod checks it out first

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The page has been fixed. The problem was caused by incorrectly used quote tags.

As general advice, members should not stack up excessive amounts of quotes. Rather, delete the older comments you don't need in your response and only quote the newest comment. It would help cut down on mistakes and resulting messed up pages.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Thank you! >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

O_O
Thank god nobody resorted to deleting all the coding from the group!
-Sheesh-
Good to know that the problem was fixed, and now you can post in the group again!

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.