Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Username/Password textboxes misplaced in Konqueror - Minitokyo

Username/Password textboxes misplaced in Konqueror

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Entering the site with Konqueror 3.3.2, I found the textboxes (the places where you put the text in) for logging in were some way down and to the right of where they were supposed to be, protruding from their (frame?) Still functional though.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

try firefox, it works on majority, and MT is designed for firefox.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Actually, I usually use Opera, but if a website is designed to work with a specific browser and nobody cares if it goes wrong if you try using a different one, then it isn't a proper website. The idea of the world wide web is that it's supposed to be possible to possible to navigate it all with just one application; any standards-compliant browser. If you have all sorts of websites which only work on one browser or another, that all breaks down. Click on a hyperlink, and no, that doesn't work, because you've got to change browsers now.

Now, refusing to support IE is a different matter, because it is a primitive, distinctly non-standards-compliant browser, and the desire to support it just because a lot of people end up using it by default has been holding back web design for years now. Internet Explorer needs to be either phased into obscelesence, or forced to modernise and become compliant.

But any good website designer should be aspiring to create a website which works perfectly on Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, Konqueror, and Safari. I'm therefore assuming that the person(s) responsible for designing Minitokyo do have this aspiration, and so information about any way in which it fails to do this is welcome information which can improve the quality of the website.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

You have a point, but well, if it works for the general public on a majority level, I do not foresee a quality problem on my part, but yeah, you are right.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.