Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deus Machina Demonbane OVA - Minitokyo

Deus Machina Demonbane OVA

Tagged under Deus Machina Demonbane

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to see the OVA of this other than by buying the game? I mean has it been released seperatly or has it bee released in the US? Thanks.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please be sure to place threads in the proper section.

:moved to OST's and AMV's:

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Umm i have the OVA on DVD. I didnt really like it, but yes, Wasnt really worth the money in my opinion. I am guessing it was only sold seperately since i only saw the dvd version.

I have not seen Demon machina, but by the images that I have seen, it seems to be interesting, I must see it

the OVA only came with the PS2 game Kishin Houkou DemonBane, not separetly nor in any other box I think.

But you dont lost anythin withou seing the OVA, if you play the game you dont lost anythink maybe just some funny stuff.
If you just see saw the anime, you can see a couple of stuff but nothing relevant

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.