Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What does it mean to be 'in love?' - Minitokyo

What does it mean to be 'in love?'

page 1 of 1 17 total items

What does it mean to be 'in love?' My friends says that she is 'in love' with this guy who she has never spoken to before, she doesn't even know his name. She simply jumps up and down like a maniac and yells everytime we see him. I don't think this can be love, its more about personality isn't it? I thought love was when you just 'click' with that person and there is a special connection. Could people explain please?

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

its called a crush................

-repeat-

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Sorry Star I haven't a clue. There was once this boy liked me and I didn't even know him. Only his name and that we took 7th period together. I like you new avatar.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Quote by jasaiyajinits called a crush................

LOL! You're killing me!

*glomp attack*

merged: 02-10-2006 ~ 07:11am
Well, maybe it's love at frist sight for your friend.

But I don't believe in love at first sight... I CAN'T EVEN COMPREHEND IT! @__@

Anyways... There's a lot of ways that someone can be attracted to another.

My opinion... She's just infatuated with the guy. That's it.

Your friend is not in love. If she doesnt even know the guy how can it be love? I agree that it could be infatuation she probably just wants him because he's a mystery.
I kind of believe in love at first sight, only based on the fact that I am in love with my boyfriend and we've been together for a year, but I met him a long time ago and we didnt really speak, but then about a year before I realised I was in love with him, I saw him just hug this girl and it really hurt me even though we didnt really talk back then. but then the next year or so we eneded up together and we're in love. Its weird how things turn out but I wouldnt want it any other way. Anyway sorry about rambling, to answer your question the only thing I can say is noone can tell you what it is to be in love because its something you cant even explain it just feels amazing. :)

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I don't think she can be inlove with him, love is something more than that!
Love is a feeling and emotion that one cant explain using words, it is to difficult!
I think so anyhow, all these people saying they love someone that they hardly know is wrong you can't love someone without really knowing them!

Sorz for rambling but my thought and 2sents worth of babble!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

That would be a lust, fascination/infatuation or crush...yes. *nods*

For many, its impossible to really define what love is and to some people, love is blind, love is an illusion, and so on.

I believe that love is the definition of wanting to strongly be with someone and by their side, wanting their happiness and being together and able to share things, feelings, emotions, ups and down, and pain. Wanting to grow old together with a person, learning with and from them as well, cherishing their life, holding it as its special to you and willing to fight and put your feelings and thoughts down on the table and give to that special person. Hopefully, if it suceeds, it can and will be shared or your feelings returned.

Hm, i agree w/ jasaiyajin, it's a crush simply. She probably just wants to be closer to the guy? Hm, what does it mean to be in love? To experience absolute happiness by another person's side but to such a degree that it may cause you pain at times? Dunno *shrug*

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

WTF is a glomp?!?!?

and crushes happen every day all the time! nothing new... unless you've never had one... ahh, brings back pre-high school days of chasin' and being chased by lunatics ;p

glomp that hippiegirl

-repeat-

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

YAY! Jajin glomped me back!

^__^

Ayeka-Chan

Ayeka-Chan

Precious Princess

Watch Ai Yori Aoshi. You'll know by the time the first episode's over.

love, hmmm i have never felt it myself except for my cat, she is feeling infactuation or something, but it is not love, its liek you think your in love but your not its just your mind that makes you think they are the perfect person for you, and when you realise the hard truth that it is not love it hurts, it hurts a lot, and it cuts deep into, love is when every second you spend with that person/creature, you are satisfied and happy and will stay with them as long as they want you to at any cost, (even if that means not getting your homework done), doing everything that you can to satisfy them and, everytime they leave getting that wierd feeling inside saying, will they come back, when will they come back, are they going to be ok, thats the way i fel about my cat, but i have never met a girl in which i feel the same way about! well when you are rejected by everyone around you including your parents then having a loyal pet cat, can be very welcoming, especially since it only listens to me and stuff, yea another thing about love, knowing that, that person/creature is for you and you only!

merged: 02-11-2006 ~ 07:13pm
Ai Yori Aoshi is deffinately a good exaple, i havnt even seen it i only have pictures but you know what they say, a picture says 1000 words, i must get my hands on that anime!

merged: 02-11-2006 ~ 07:13pm
another one is: full moon wo sagashite after watchin that ull know!

A. de Saint-Exupery wrote that "to love is not to look at each other, it is to look together in the same direction." ("Aimer ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction", Terre des hommes, 1939).

i don't think I could find a definition for love. However, what Saint-Exupery wrote seems really nice, and filled with lots of things to think about...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

when your ''in love'' you get weaknesses, and become mentally weak of it, and from being mentally weak, you become weak withthe body, when your weak you will become hurt, which will make your more weak mentaly, or EITHER make you strong(if your after revenge and so)

It is time for you to drown

pinaylily

pinaylily

All that's left of yesterday

I have never fallen in love before and I don't think that it's happening any time soon...

Anyway, even if I've never experieced falling in love with someone, I'm absolutely positive that you're friend is not in love. It is just a crush.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I think love is actually quite simple to explain. When you care more about someone elses happiness more than your own. When you no longer just live for yourself, but for another. When you look back and life before that person just seems empty. That's love. Take my word for it, I'm just some random MT guy wasting his time at work on forums, and isn't that the greatest advice you could get?

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.