Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Artistic Level? - Minitokyo

Artistic Level?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

i was absent and when i came back i realized MT had added some more feature which kinda confuses me i cant seem to find a thread about the artistic level and Participation Level i was wondering if i can get some information about it? like wat does it do and how do we gain levels etc.. sorry if the tread is already posted..

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by llxcharlenexllhow do we gain levels

I thought that after the release of MT3 I would never ever again have to answer questions about gaining levels, but I guess I was wrong =D

Artistic Level is a little figure generated that is based upon the art submissions (wallpapers, doujinshi, etc.) that you have submitted and the Participation Level is a figure generated by your overall participation in the community as a whole. I can't possibly see why you would really care about increasing either artistic levels or participation levels though, becuase unlike in MT2, higher levels don't give you any benefits or access to features you did not have before.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

well its just im a type of a person that needs to be sure of everything incase of making mistakes again thanks for explaining

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.