Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Been food poisoned? - Minitokyo

Ever Been food poisoned?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Crud double posted this thread so ignore this and go to the other one....computer messed up these days and thanks for the comment Ayane112 chicken does seem like a common culprit in food poisoning

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

I got food poisoning two days ago. I had to miss work and barely made it to my chemistry workshop. I got it from a piece of bad chicken too.

no^^ im very lucky, i guess...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Food poisoning blows... I usually get it from frozen food dinners due to the meat being uncooked properly...

Signature

I don't think I've ever been food poisoned before. I guess I'm lucky, too.

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

i got food posioning once from my mums cooking when she didnt cook fresh hamburger patties properly once but alcohol poisioning is even worse hehehe nothing like throwing up blood for days

minyu

minyu

I Catch a Fish For You

oooo yes, not vury fun at all, bleh X3

Signature

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Couple of times, first time I got it, I thought my stomach was going to burst, second time, I was just lying down alot.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

yep I have two times

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

im guess im lucky too. never been food poisoned before.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Got food poisoning that left me with no energy during the time I was visiting the desert part of China. Don't know which food caused it, but I ended up throwing up and stayed in bed for a whole day and went camel riding the next day despite still being somewhat weak . I don't get much chances of camel riding, so it was worth enduring during my condition.

Signature

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Nope nope~ *touch wood*
i'm another lucky one as well.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

oh yeah. I was on the pot for a couple of days. looks like it was tainted beef brisket. needless to say, i never went back to that restaurant again...

I get food poisoning alot. lol i have a weak stomach so yeah.

Never have and hopfully never will...

I don't see the other thread, but yet I THINK I got food poisoning. Its the only logical explaination I can think of, of how I felt sick the day after.

Yeah, like when I was 12 years old... My stomach now is harder than most people I know... [touchwood...]

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.