Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favourite manga creator? - Minitokyo

Who's your favourite manga creator?

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 213 total items

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Many people think that CLAMP is the best manga creator. But I don't think so. I, personally, dislike CLAMP very much, and I think that the best manga creator is Yuki Kaori, or maybe... Daisuke Moriyama from his fabulous manga "Chrno Crusade" (it made me cry when I saw it T_T). Their stories and artworks are great.
But, how about you? Who do you like and why do you like them? ^^

AOI NISHIMATA >_<

Seriously? You dislike CLAMP? I can't actually think of any reason why anyone would dislike them. Would you mind explaining why? ^^
CLAMP are my absolute favourite mangaka. I consider their work to be as close to perfection as humans can get. ^^;; The only oter mangaka who is as good is, in my opinion, Sumomo Yumeka (she drew the Hoshi No Koe manga under the pseudonym Sahara Mizu).
Kubo Tite, Kaori Yuki, Mori Kaoru, Ashinano Hitoshi and others, while they might be really, really good, never quite reach the level of CLAMP and Sumomo Yumeka. ^^

I LOVE CLAMP!
My other favs are:
~ Ayano Yamane
~ You Higuri
~ Yukiru Sugisaki
~ Kara
~ Yoko Matsushita
~ Bisco Hatori
~ Nazuki Koujima

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I never really liked Clamp much. The stories ar alright but I could never get into. Maybe because they seemed so cute and girly? Maybe.

I like a lot of manga arrtist right now but my top fav right now is Yuji Shiozaki.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

I'll support for ~Yuu Watase, Arina Tanemura, Konomi Takeshi & Kouga Yuu-sensei! ^^ Well, as for Clamp~ it depends on which anime/manga series reffering too... some I like, some may not. ^^;;

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

My favourite are Clamp and Ai Yazawa.

You could give Clamp the lamest of the ideas and plot, and they would manage to get, at least, an enjoyable story with very good art.
Ai Yazawa can create stories that while the plot and the idea are not very spectacular, they are well developed and her narration style is pretty good.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

mine are
Aoyama Gosho
Clamp
Yukiru Sugisaki
Yuu Watase
Mineko Ohkami

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

For me its Adachi Mitsuru Oh! Great and Mitsuru Hattori

Big thanks goes to Devildude for the sig. Master told me that there are two kinds of human beings in the world, those that are blessed and those that are not. Everyone wants to be blessed ones but...That's not the way the world is! I've tried and tried to be the first kind but i think god's already decided how my life will be. Now as one of those who have not been blessed i'm ready and willing to walk down any kind of dark path my path my life leads me to, with a smile on my face.Ares http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=trug
Signature

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Yasuhiro Nightow, the creator of Trigun. I think his backpage comments and illustration are absolutely hilarious, and Trigun Maximum is one of the best manga I've ever read. Also, Kaori Yuki is also very good.

I like Clamp very much because I love their Manga Chobits and Wish. But I also like Yuu Watase. I love her drawings and her stories.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

anjana90

anjana90

*Anime lUvEr 4 Eva*;;

I |ike a |ot of manga creators......, one woud be msashi kishimoto...., kubo tite, C|amp..yeaaa

I <3 YOU xD

anjana90

anjana90

*Anime lUvEr 4 Eva*;;

I |ike a |ot of manga creators......, one woud be msashi kishimoto...., kubo tite, C|amp..yeaaa

I <3 YOU xD

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

Definitely CLAMP and Koge Donbo!

They're probably the most influential in style...(except from Osamu of course)

They bothe have created the most memorable and cute characters ever! (Sakura, Chi, Dejiko, Puchiko... the list goes on)

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Well... that's a hard question... I think Tsutomu Nihei (BLAME!) and Oh!Great (Tenjho Tenge) are two of the best creators... even if Nihei is completely wierd... I mean, for an Manga you also need to draw pretty good, or? And these guys really kick asses!

Clamp and Kara...

Master Raenef,so cute! <

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Kohta Hirano
Maki Murakami

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

yuushi kitou from toumei shounen!

Ito Ogure(Oh Great)
Eiichiro Oda
Ken Akamatsu

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

Weell, I really like Clamps works, and Arina Tanemura's. Although I don't like all of Clamp stories, I didn't quite like Legal Drug (was that the name?) or RG Veda. But I haven't found a Tanemura's story that i haven't loved. And that is the same for Yuu Watase XD! She has such lovely stories, and handsome guys... *melts*

Also like Daisuke Moriyama (Chrno Crusade), and Arakawa Hiromu (Fullmetal Alchemist!) And many many more! But those are the one that I remember. Almost forgot the dreator of Rurounio Kenshin (can't remember his name).

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

fao

I like Kurumada Masami(Saint Seiya)~

Murakami Maki XD
cause she's the funniest and wackiest mangaka i've ever come across<3

CLAMPS isn't bad yet not the bestest

kup0

Chipp

Jyoji Morikawa for making the GREAT Hajime No Ippo! Read the manga and you'll know why this genius is the best there is!
Clamp is good but I don't like them that much...
takehiko Inoue is also good for making SlamDunk! That manga is awesome!

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 213 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.