Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever Been food poisoned? - Minitokyo

Ever Been food poisoned?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

I guess its a common thing that happens once in a while when your stomach rejects something and sends it back out. So this thread was to see what did you ate that gave you food poisoning. By cafeteria food, a box of stale Pocky, etc. To start the last time I got food poisoning was at camp eating chicken that so wasn't F.D.A. aproved but then again what camp foods are?

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

I have. One time my family went to this restaurant, that despite my bugging wasnt japanese. luckily - well not really - this place was a seafood restaurant and had sushi but after i ate it didnt feel so good. I thought it might be food poisoning at the time but someone told me it takes about 6 hours for it to take full effect and then about 6 hrs later...well, lets just say it wasnt anything good.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

Never had food poisoning.

I did get a mouthful of some awful tasting okra one time.

yeah, i had one BAD case of food poisoning once. i forgot what i ate, but when i got home, i felt real bad. my bro had been throwing up for hours right after we got home, and about an hour after he was through, my stomach was feeling really queasy. i forced myself to keep the food inside me for as long as i could. turns out, that wasnt a good idea. only half of my vomit reached the toilet. its been many months since that incident, and you can still see throwup stains on the carpet next to the bathroom.

Signature Image

I had food poisoning in Japan. I think I ate undercooked chicken and the end result was that it ruined my trip in Japan. I was unable to travel any place since I lost control of my bowl. It was not fun. :sweat:

Me?? No, but my friend 's little Sister got food poisoned from an undercooked chicken in walmart, so his family sued them and lost because he's sister just recovered from an illness. But if they had won, they would have won 6 Milliion Dollars and i ask for 500,000 dollars for my parents benefit since were good friends

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by maguloristMe?? No, but my friend 's little Sister got food poisoned from an undercooked chicken in walmart, so his family sued them and lost because he's sister just recovered from an illness. But if they had won, they would have won 6 Milliion Dollars and i ask for 500,000 dollars for my parents benefit since were good friends

That's one big lawsuit.......6 million dollars???...*speechless* :o

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

LOL this topic is funny
yes i have been food poisoned from the food at KFC
so gross

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Sometimes, my mother makes a bad food. The cakes she makes aren't sweet and I have found out this dependency on how many I eat:
0 - ok
1 - yet sort of normal
2 - not feeling well, possible diarrhea
3 - you will see ghosts at midnight
4 - you will puke like a rookie sailor!
I never tried more, perhaps there is an amount that would kill me.

And we all had diarrhea because of her soup.
Don't ask me how come that the supposedly wise and caring member of the family acts like an utter bitch. Even my psychiatrist couldn't tell!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I have been food poisoned a lot of times.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by ZdenekSometimes, my mother makes a bad food. The cakes she makes aren't sweet and I have found out this dependency on how many I eat:
0 - ok1 - yet sort of normal2 - not feeling well, possible diarrhea
3 - you will see ghosts at midnight4 - you will puke like a rookie sailor!
I never tried more, perhaps there is an amount that would kill me.
And we all had diarrhea because of her soup.
Don't ask me how come that the supposedly wise and caring member of the family acts like an utter bitch. Even my psychiatrist couldn't tell!

Duuuuuude, this is like one of those "You know you had........if........" commments. So I guess in your case "You know you had alot of food poisoning when start to make a rating system".......hmmmm mabey she could try cooking for Fear Factor....

- Robert Wilensky

Yes that is one big lawsuit

nope i dont think ive been food poisoned

Twice I've had food poisoning. Once with apricot chicken, (which I now avoid like the plague) and another with milk which I found out to be over a month old later on. :\

The milk's date was due in about 2 weeks, but someone had switched the milk as a prank at work. Not very nice. -_-

once at my college canteen, i found a half-cut body of a cockroach in my food. i already ate half of the food before i found it. but i didnt get any stomach ache. i never had those hardcore food poisoning cases, just random diarrhoea and flatulence ^_^'

mbgrobanite

mbgrobanite

-mislaid sadist-

Urgh. Yes. Absolutely. The first and worse being the on I had while on holiday for a week or two. Of all the doggone luck..

"Stop calling me small!!!!" ~ Edward Elric (FMA)

Unfortunately, I did suffer from food poisoning once. It was pizza, Domino's to be more specific. I'll never eat their pizza again. Ever. Oh the horrible memories. Puking for a week straight and unable to walk.

I pity anyone who's had to suffer from this.

.not just another bird in a cage.

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.