Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The GSD you! - Minitokyo

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

The anime Gundam Seed Destiny has a lot of interesting characters. Each of those characters has their own unique personality. Well, in this thread, I would like to know who is/are the character/s from GSD that best describe you. :)

I could say that I'm more like Lacus. Well, aside from liking the colors pink, baby blue ,and purple; I also like peaceful surroundings (I really hate FIGHTING!). I'm shy, romantic, and tends to be naive at times. Well, most of my friends say that I'm gentle (they say that I don't fight back and forgives others easily) and always cheerful. I also love to help others out and give encouragement to them.
I'm also a lot like Meyrin cuz I'm really quite shy; Admiring a certain guy that I like from far distance...unable to express my feelings out.
I'm also a bit like Lunamaria since I'm the big sis in the family and among us four best friends. I love hanging out with friends and having fun with them.
I love the ocean just like Stellar. I'm innocent (that's what most of my pals also say about me). I used to daydream a lot...my thoughts wander off to faraway places..hahaha..*laughs*..and this is also a reason why I get in to troubles at times ^_^'. Sometimes, I may act a bit silly...*laughs again*
And I'm a bit of Rey too- I love the piano.

Well, I hope you guys will reply soon! ;)

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

hmm.....nice idea.

when i think of my additude Shinn is the most like me coz i think i can get angry so fast and wanna take revenge for everyone who disturb me.
in the other hand Chairman Gill is the number two clossest to my additude coz sometime i can be so calm and sometime i used my words to manipulate others to do what i wanted and also i 'm verry agreed when he say "The conflict will not dissapear,that's why we need Powers."

maybe that's all can describe me.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

...haha, maybe Cagalli...not a girlish type with a hot temper...but, i don't consider abt it much. XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

I am more like Kira (yes yes a lot of people say this) for several reasons actually. I want to protect everything I see no matter if they are friend or foe. I don't want harm to come to anything and I will do anything to savor that. Even if it means going to war. That is the main reason I am like him.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I'm more to Lunamaria on the 'busybody' side. More to Shinn on the anger side.
More to Rey when I am emotional. You know when he suddenly lost his cool.
More to Meer when I'm cheeky. Hehe... I always play cheeky with my friends, thats what we are all about.
More to Lacus when my boyfriend [ex] said the same thing on different type of cloths I chose.
More to Haro when I felt like hopping.
More to Kira when I beat every of my opponent, that is staying cool.
More to Heine because we hate being beaten.

Okay okay. I'm more to everyone in GSD because I am different at times but my sister said that is not bad. Because I can actually make myself comfortable anywhere, anytime with anyone.

well......
I seen the personality and attitudes coming from all the characters from GSD.
I would say Chairman Dullindal would suit me well because I'm self-tempered and enjoy chatting online with ppl to reason with them. Also, there's that wonderful game of chess I enjoy^^

umm...I guess Chairman Dullindal would be the best suited character for me to describe who I am.^_^

merged: 02-13-2006 ~ 06:11am
well......
I seen the personality and attitudes coming from all the characters from GSD.
I would say Chairman Dullindal would suit me well because I'm self-tempered and enjoy chatting online with ppl to reason with them. Also, there's that wonderful game of chess I enjoy^^

umm...I guess Chairman Dullindal would be the best suited character for me to describe who I am.^_^

dont be noob~dont be idiot~dont be stupid~
and dont worry~be happy ^^ - Xwing

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

.. hmmm ...

Mwu/Neo - His sense of humor and how he'll say things, despite the fact that they might cause negative feelings in someone else, especially when it's true.

Athrun - I'm a little indecisive, but usually for good reasons and I like things to be fair. Like Athrun, I can be a leader when I need to, but I don't actively pursue the position.

Kira - I'm naturally good at just about everything I attempt. ::shrugs:: I've rarely had to struggle with things. Also, if I had been in Kira's position during SEED, I would have felt the same as he did when he killed people.

Stellar - I love the ocean and to dance.

Shinn - His large range of emotions reminds me of myself. But I am not irrational like him.

Heine - I can be very confident and easy-going.

Meyrin - I'm shy like her but can also be very bold. At times I feel self-conscious, so I can relate to her.

Lacus - I'm understanding and compassionate like her. Her mental maturity is similar to my own.

Cagalli - I can be tomboyish and hot-tempered.

Rey and Nicol - Love the piano

Dearka - He's laid back and so am I.

Honestly, I find a quality that resembles me in every character. ^^ There are more but I don't feel like listing the rest out.

Signature Image

about destiny and me.....
i'm often too hard for select my path and hardly thinking....i'm sense like athrun
i'm afraid if i losing my friend and can't easy to angry to my friend....i'm sense like kira
at one times, i can't rising my real thing or sense to loving my boyfriend..... i'm senselike meyrin
i'm like to hear problema from my friend and i always to compassionate to my friend, i'm sense like lacus
that's a little part of all my sense to destiny chara......ja ne.

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

maybe i'm more like shin....i tried gsd test and i got shin twice! well i think that too....
i dont like some people that i think worst and i try to get away from he/she....and i also a ceerful guy and i like to joke...i dont reallly like working hard,and i like to play internet and relax

let me see.......maybe i'm 50% shin asuka, 10% sigh (GS),10% auel neider,10% meyrin,10% cagalli, 5% dearka(?),5%kira yamato

well that all ^^

Well every test I've taken says Kira and Myself and Friends say the same. Kira is well one of the most eccentric people in the show. He doesn't have to struggle much with what he does but he does work for it. Kira is the kinda person who wouldn't let thngs he knows are wrong go on. He's got the morals/Honor code thing going on. He's caring, and strong ....definatly me.

~Kira

Shirayuki

Shirayuki

I will not fade...

Hmm... I'd say I'm a combination of Cagalli and Lunamaria, but looks up to Lacus and want to be someone like Lacus? I act a lot of times without thinking, and I find myself torn in between two things a lot, and not being able to decide among many things kind of like Cagalli. I'm also rather busy and tries to prove myself a lot like Lunamaria :D

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I like Auel and Rey.Because Auel is a poor boy.He has to fight to live and he wants to protect his mother.Rey is a clone of Rau but that is thing he doesn't want to.He doesn't have mother or father and he only wants to play piano and lives his own life.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

first of i look like kira, nd im also friendly 2 others just like him; liked 2 cry when i was young :p (in Seed kira always cry) but now im a grown up, juz like kira im now calm in mind nd more mature

however, my logic of thinking nd the way i do things r more like Rau Le Creuset, which sometimes i feel really pessimistic about human race, nd think we r ppl without hope...nd i also tend to do things behind the scene so i can hide my motivation...err, sounds like im a split-personality

in GSD, i started 2 think d way how Chairman Dullindal thinks. he nd Rau were good friend anywayz lol, so i found im a reflection of both of them, somhow...i actually agree with the Destiny Plan nd think its the best solution 4 mankinds' future...but oh well, since the director of GSD wants to rebutt dis logic i hav nothing 2 say. (hehe..sry, a bit off topic) As i said, im like a mix of kira, Rau nd Dullindal ;)

kira 40% Rau Creuset 30% Dullindal 30%

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Kira a kind person who wouldn't let wrong thngs go on. He's got morals/Honor code And he's caring

Lacus Way of thinking, I also love to help others. I also like peaceful surroundings

Stellar I daydream a lot Too

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

Stellar and Lacus.Lacus is a little like me cause i want to dye my hair PINK and i LUV the color PINK and sometimes i can look clueless and i luv to sing and help people in any way i can.Stellar is like me cause i LUV to DANCE and sometimes i can be sensative bout my feelings toward things other people and myself.Also,I AM A WEIRDO!

merged: 03-28-2006 ~ 11:40am
and more about me like Stellar.I LOVE the ocean. I LOVE going there when the sun is setting or at night times.

well I could say I'm somewhere around shinn and lacus characteristic. Because I get pissed so easily and want to beat up the people who make fun of me because of my race, but on the side, I know what is best and hold back the fire. I do some thinking before I do something serious.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

ooh, now this is a cool thread, not who you like, but who you are like. I have to say, most of the characters that I like, I'm not similar to, but most of the character that I'm similar to, I'm not too fond of, O_o dunno why...

anyway, I see a bit of
Meyrin, shy and usually not assertive unless I have to be. I don't like to be involved, and rather watch than participate in fights. I'd rather follow orders than give them, and I'd rather not be in charge.
Athrun because I'm very indecisive sometimes, agonizing about my choices and paths for the future
Rey (and maybe Sting) because I'm usually level-headed and see reason instead of emotion, and see myself as intellectual.
Stellar because I'm pretty dazed most of the time, lost in thought. (though I'm not like her in how she talks or screams like a maniac or freaks out)
Gil (I guess) because I'm pretty selfish and do things for self-interest while trying to make it look like I'm doing it for the good of the general public
Cagalli because I'm an idealist, but not really willing to take action.
Mwu(or Rau) (sometimes) because I'm sarcastic and sometimes cynical.

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

I'm more like Athrun. I'm a little indecisive in general, but I know is the right thing to do usually is even if it means changing sides or just leaving them behind. And there's a little idealistic Cagalli in me, maybe also a little unwilling to act or something.

i fink im more liek a combo of HaRo n LacUs...well im a reali happi person tat luvs bouncing around but i fink about others as well...n also NO FIGHTING bad bad bad i dun liek weapons or wars or nefing liek dat.. n i lub PINK PINK n MORE PINK tehehe n singing me luv 2 sing FALALALALALALALALALA hehe xtra happi me ^____________^

Lemme think...

Athrun- Well, I can get very indecisive. I can cause trouble even if I want to help. Well, I'm not sure about this one, but some of my friends say I'm patient and quiet... unless there's something important to do (then I talk).

Cagalli- I don't like dresses/skirts. I'm sort of an idealist. There are also (a few) times wherein my temper is really... short...and patience disappears quickly. There are also times when I act impulsively without thinking.

Stellar- I'm quite fascinated with the ocean too.

---Well, that's all I can think of for now.---

Well, i'm kinda a lil' of everyone but i'll just list out the main few.

Cagalli - I have very little patience

Stellar - I'm a daydreamer, i love the ocean too ^-^ i can just stare at it for hours

Lacus - I like peaceful surroundings, i always try to look on the brighter side of others and life.

Athrun - I'm indecisive. I'm also a leader but only at critical times or when i need too.

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

let's see....

Cagalli - I'm very tomboyish and I'm not afraid of challenges, even from boys. And I LOVE Athrun XD !

Lacus - I love to sing, and I can reason well with people. Plus I hate fighting.

Athrun - I make wrong decisions at time. And I have lots of good friends that are of the opposite sex.

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

I think i'm really like Shinn - it's maybe the reason makes me love him. Truthfully i don't exactly know how i am, but i think i'm a infatile and impulsive girl, like him. Well maybe i'm a bad girl at all.... Heartless, very easy to burst into anger , seeing everything in grey , love loneliness n fear of this world.

Signature Image

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

Stellar - Welp the reason for it... :\ I love stearing oceon that I could just forget the time how much I've spent there stearing it... and well... peaceful surroundings (oceon is peaceful when it's not storming ;) ), I love dancing and singing and daydreaming which is sometimes bad ^_^' because it occurs to me oftenly during lessons when I should be focusing on listening what my teacher has to say...! Well I suppose when someone picks on me (or my friends) I can get really nasty :x but all my friends always tell me how sweet and cheerful I am...! Well aside from when someone makes me mad ^_^' *nervous laugh* So I suppose I'm leaning on Stellar ;)

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.