Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Adding another to the list: Maburaho! - Minitokyo

Adding another to the list: Maburaho!

Tagged under Maburaho

page 1 of 1 7 total items

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Finished watching Maburaho, since I was pretty much locked out of the internet for three days! Another great girl/girl/girl/girl/guy story that I find amusing and funny! I must say the guy has a good heart, even though two wants to marry him, one wants to kill him and another just wants his baby! Then throw in a classroom full of misfits, a teacher who loves video games, and the School doctor (and his sister which so happens to want to have the poor guys soul) who wants a second chance to try a new bed with the class teacher!

Have anyone seen this series? For those who haven't, it's a must see!

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Maburaho is one of my favorite animes!
the story is great and the animation is amazing!
I luaghed a lot of times from the serie!
I want to change my life with Kazuki's life!

I've seen it, it's entertaining, but I don't think it was one of the best harem series I've seen.

Signature Image

I watched it and I like it a lot. It was probably due to the attraction of favorable character - Rin and Kurika. Rin is my favorite character and I second Kurika, both of them are very funny and they can go alone well together. Nobody will do well with Yunna, she's too annoying, or say...jealous. The art work is very nice. The three girls are pretty and got a sense of their own style. However, Rin and Kurika are the two characters that stick out the most. Yuuna is plain boring and is like glue-stick to the boy (forgot his name). Overall, it was a great anime and make it to the list of "my favorite anmie."

I love this show so much, its one of the best magic shows i ve seen, in fact i think its better than harry potter. I really wish the show would lean in the direction of Rin, she is the cutest and in my opinion, the one that would live the best wih kazuki. Yuna is drab and annyoing, but like most harem, they never lean in the direction of the cute quiet girls

jesster86

jesster86

Shikimori Kazuki

:) I agree with all of the above. I've seen over half the series and Maburaho is the best anime I've seen so far. There are tons of anime and for me Maburaho is at the TOP. I have to watch the last 3 episodes though. ;) I wonder if Kazuki will get his human form back. I have to find out. Later.

hilarious series, can get typical and dull at times though..... but all in all... the storyline is good.. the ending is good ( when it gets very dramatic )...... and lots of fanservice rofl

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.