Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VANDREAD manga - Minitokyo

VANDREAD manga

Tagged under Vandread

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

VANDREAD manga is realllllllllyyy different between the anime waaaay different

THE VANDREAD MANGA
Following on from the success of the series, a Vandread manga (manga being a term referring to all comic books made in Japan) has emerged to keep the Vandread fans happy.
The set up is pretty much the same but there are some fairly major changes:

- Whilst Magno is the leader of the pirates, she is not the captain of the Nirvana. Meia is instead.
- Barnette isn't interested in Jura. She is more interested in Hibiki.
- Dita and Hibiki's relationship is more obvious. She calls him by his name instead of 'Alien-san'. They even kiss as well!
- The characters who aren't in the manga are as follows: Ezra, Paiway, Duero, Bart and Gascogne.
- And yes, Hibiki is the ONLY male on board. He is also a first class citizen at the beginning and he is chased after by ALL the girls on board.
- And since Ezra is absent, Jura is now a bridge bunny. Curiously, as Barnette peruses Hibiki, Jura has developed a hatred for all men.
- Even though Bart isn't present on the Nirvana, he still appears, briefly, when Hibiki is on Taraaku.
- There is only one Vandread unit and the Nirvana has a lot more weapons
- There are two new characters. One is Tenho, a green haired pirate who has a unique ability to interact with machines and a Big Brother/Little sister thing going with Hibiki. The other new character is Asra - she is blue haired pirate (who looks like an elf!) who acts as Tenho's mother.

taking it from a web site not mine

see here image below

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/kawaiilover/Manga/vandread_v01_a01_p02_03.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/kawaiilover/Manga/vandread_v01_a07_p23.jpg

so wat do you think a VANDREAD manga that you have never seen before

Sounds interesting, I liked the anime so the manga should be good too. I hope somebody brings this over to america someday.

New here and I love all of the great art and people, also I am a Reallly big fan of Ranma 1/2.

Hey! Another rarity here!

It's hard to find the vandread Magna, as I haven't yet... it includes a lot of differences from the anime. Among them, there is no Magno, and the ship is lead instead by Meia or BC. There appears to be a black counterpart to vandread: Dita, and there are some additional characters. It's said there's a translated version out there somewhere, but I haven't found it.

And Kudos to this particular page- Hibiki's never kissed Dita in the series (IIRC).

merged: 02-18-2006 ~ 10:40am
Ah, nevermind on the differences. Didn't spot the list at the top :)

mechaboy143

mechaboy143

SP Van Gold

I'd READ the translated Vol 1 via download (Sorry, forgot the site....)! I hope there's someone could translate the 2nd volume but I can't find it... since the anime's popularity much better than the manga. If I'm not mistaken; there are 2 volumes + extra stage (special volume). Oh, I would like to see more embracing romances between Hibiki and Dita.

UPDATE! The Vandread: COMPLETE DVD-BOX is now AVAILABLE! (that's in Japan....)

"I am Hibiki Tokai, i will fight. for them. for all the people who believe in me" - Hibiki Tokai

cloud-sama

cloud-sama

The Dark Lord

where did you git this i relly want to know so please pm me my name is cloud-sama. i relly love the info and i relly like the sires so please in form me of where you got this.

This world shall burn in the fires of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

For the future, don't bump threads that haven't been active in more then a year. Second we don't allow members to post/request links to sites in which to obtain copyrighted material. This includes manga whether fansubs or official releases.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.