Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys,what woudl you do if... - Minitokyo

Guys,what woudl you do if...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

what your reaction would be yours if your girlfriend tells you that she's pregnant??

and for those who went trough this, what was your reaction

its not that im in that siruation,,,lol dont worry....still single -_-, so if interested msg me...lol...*gaze at saki*...j/k....whatever...^^...again...its just my endless curiosity XD

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

It would depend on how old you are. If I was like 16-17 I would be in a total state of shock. ^_^ Any older and I think I'd be more prepared but that's just an opinion I don't have a g/f( I feel your pain )..... yet heheh

Signature Image

Don't have a girlfriend, have a wife.

If she told me that, I'd have a few questions for her. You see, I've been "fixed" so there's no way she can get pregnant by me....

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Ouch ^_^

Signature Image

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Ouch ^_^ hope that never happens to ya miketo

Signature Image

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Lol Dude. :D

I'd be kinda shocked (not to mention wondering, I would avoid everything that could possibly lead to such an event, so I'd be avoiding sex). I'd stay with her though.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

I agree

Signature Image

scream and run around in circles until i passed out. wel,l id stay with her - if you had a hand in it, its your responsibility. Well, not hand, but ya. know

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

OMG i would die on the spot...traumatized,XD my life would litereally flash b4 my eyes. and i wuld be in big trouble with my folks >.<

Signature Image

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

lol. One of my buddies is scared as hell when he told me that her girlfriend might be pregnant. They even bought one of those pregnancy test things. A few days after that incident, it turned negative.

After that incident I learned to be a boatload more careful. I'm not prepared for the fatherhood stage.

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

lol my first reaction would be ----> o.O;;;;;;;

2nd reaction is > ..................

then i guess its serious talk about it and stuff :|

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

Shock, pride, joy.

"Look out, world! Here comes the fruit of my loins!"

"Stop going on about your loins, okay?"

I´m a girl, but my friend and me know that it can be happen, so we are prepared.
Frist of all we sit together talk and in the second moment he would be happy.
In our age we think about it a lot.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.