Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More than one soulmate...? - Minitokyo

More than one soulmate...?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Sorry if there has been a thread for this already

I think that there can me more than one soulmate... I mean, for me a soulmate is someone who understands me, who doesn't question me when I don't want to be questioned, who is always by my side and last but not least who feels the way I do about certain things. I have many friends who are guys and I get along great with all of them... Dunno if we're soulmates or not, but I do know that I care a lot for all of them. This is pretty deep for me, too... :D

I believe there can be more than one soulmate. Look how many people are on the universe. So there should be more than one.

My soulmate is who is capatible with me in disposition, point of view and sensitivity. Someone who I have a deep affinity with.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

My soulmate's a poptart! and some matchez, used ofcourse; and a portion of a potato that's been mashed... wheretf do my soul mates some from? MY SOUL!

*proves insanity exists* (wasn't this about souls? and mates?)

uhm, soulmates - a relative topic!

-repeat-

I don't think there is.. or else, if you have two soul mates, who are you meant to be with?

I think the people you break up with, regardless of past viewpoints of thoughts, were probably not "the one," in that case. The reason there is the saying "the one" in the first place, is because there is only one other significant other.

At least.. that's what I think..

To me a soul mate is someone who you just 'click' with, but sometimes when you get along with someone easily its sometimes confused with being a soulmate. I think the difference is: with a soulmate you have everything in common, even the random vague things. There's something there that you can both feel, even if you never talked about it and being able to really know someone deeply and knowing what they're like, and how they were before you knew them, even if you never talked about it. When from the beginning you feel like they're a part of you and they understand everything about who you are and how you feel.

I think maybe there is more than one soulmate for everyone but, being someones soulmate doesnt always have to do with love, and maybe the person you're meant to be with for your whole life, is someone who is your soulmate but someone who you are also in love with and when you find that, there's no confusion between the two. Its a bit hard to explain what I mean, so I'm gonna leave it there. :)

i guess the relation of a person determines ur souldmate.....

I believe people have lack of human qualities and would turn their side onto someone who is connected to who are capable to decry a situation that is unhelpful to you.

Futhermore, a soulmate could be more of a key to a great relationship.... thats wut i believe....

dont be noob~dont be idiot~dont be stupid~
and dont worry~be happy ^^ - Xwing

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.