Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats your most embarrassing moments? - Minitokyo

Whats your most embarrassing moments?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

Share the shame here haha

ElvishImmortal

ElvishImmortal

Spellweaver

well, I dont mind making a fool of myself in front of my friends. They usually laugh and say something.lolol But my most embarrassing moment would have had to be when a friend of mine, a girl obviously cause she spilled a secret talk that a bunch of us were having about a certain guy. Now, there were 2 Brandons that i knew. The one we were talking about was NOTthe one i was thinking we were talking about and i had to say something like he goes in the girls bathroom and has 'fun' with himself. the person i thought we were talking about i didnt like very much, but i did liek the other one. So u can imagine, when this girl spilled the beans, SHE NEVER FAILS TO lol, i couldnt not even be near the kid. It took about 2 weeks to clear it with him, and about 1 more for me to personally get over it. That taught me never to say anything u dont want repeated lol.

One (of the many hundred) would have to be when it got spread around the class that I was gay. Someone in my class found out that I didn't fancy guys and just blabbed. Before you think 'the class, thats nothing'. It is. If it had spread around the school then I would probably have to leave because of bullying (I go to an all girl's school). -_-

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

Oh gee let me think I really haven't had that many but once in Junior High I had started my period and bleed...ALL OVER THE PLACE! I swear it was like I had killed someone I was SOOOOOO embarrassed I just wanted to die. Than of course where the times when I twisted-sprained-dislocated my ankles...never a fun time. PFT!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

My most embarrasing moment has to be the one where I went to the front of the class(alone) and began my presentation with the words:" So here I am with all my friends"
that was kinda embarrassing, but some could laugh about it so it wasn't all that bad....I'll never do it again though. Everybody looks at me funny.

most ambarrassing is when you and your girlfriend stay together in your room overnight

and your grandmother comes in when your doing it.

i sertanly almost died that moment

"don't mind my grammar and spelling"

I have far too many to share them here :D

It's important not to dwell on them too much, will only make you less self-confident and that won't do anyone any good ;)

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

i rarely get embarrased because i never talk to people about stuff when I can't even relate to their conversations...

although sometimes when I'm in deep thought, and then I suddenly overhear a certain name or word and an immediate thought pops in my head I interrupt their conversations and then they'd be laughing at me because that's not what they're really talking about...you know..haha..when you think it's the same one you knew..

One totally embarrassing moment was when my uncle slapped me in front of many people at the mall...Lol..don't ask why. It's a long story but oh well, it's almost a forgotten memory.

And hey it's not like you need to dig in on it or anything. Just leave it like it was dog poo you stepped on but nobody else saw that.

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

my most embarrasing moment.... mmmm
I was at a friends party, and the party was amazing. I found this girl over there and we were making out when suddenly, someone grabs my arm.
It was my father! I had screwed something up at home so he was so maaaad taht he didnt care to screw up that party for me, and the months to come after that party too.
The girl never talked to me either, damn

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

1 time I was balancing on a small wall by the san antonio river, And then I FELL in the water!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Most embarassing moment ^^'

That happened during a school trip to the Provence in France...
I fell asleep during the busdrive; initially against the window.

When I woke up, I found myself against the boy next to me (really close). I apologized and went back to the window, but not even 10 seconds later, he said he didn't mind. He said it was kind of cute and that I've been sleeping head on his shoulder for about 2 hours O_o

I could have sank through the floor, especially with the others laughing with it.

Oh gosh...
I think last month...I was talking to the boy I really liked, and I blurted out that I wanted to go out with him. >_<;

....Thankfully, he thought that was cute and said yes.
...I was so relieved and confused at the same time...It was so unexpected. XD

Him: Yes, I will go out with you. *grins*
Me: Huh? Wha? ....Hoeee? @w@

my most embarrasing moments is situations where people ask me for explanations i cannot give because they must not know about them and it makes me look like an irresponsible idiot.
Other than that, there's awkward situations that are embarrasing like when you're talking to someone and then he replies as if you didn't say anything, among other awkward situations.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

mm..let's see..when i was on my routine jog. i was so tired, due to de lack of slp and a long day at sch, i actually slept while i was jogging. then i tripped over a drain cover. and tt is not de worse part. i fell just behind a bus-stop. and there was a fully-packed bus stopping at de stop. i got an entire bus of ppl starin at me. haha.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by solburnedMy most embarrasing moment has to be the one where I went to the front of the class(alone) and began my presentation with the words:" So here I am with all my friends"
that was kinda embarrassing, but some could laugh about it so it wasn't all that bad....I'll never do it again though. Everybody looks at me funny.

im sry when i read this and thought about it i laughed.
im exactly like you only i cant get my words out when im standing there >_>
its like im standing there and >_> "can i go now"

Signature

The most recent embarrassing moment for me:

I just got back from work and was dead tired from the day's terrible load. The lift took ages to come and seemed faulty as it skipped my level a few times. Out of frustration, I started pressing (and kicking) the lift buttons, at the same time swearing at the lifeless buttons. Right then, a girl with a very sweet face I swear could make me fall in love with her at first sight (I ain't that naive anymore at this age) appeared. She did not show any surprise, but I know she was hiding it very well. The lift came and we both entered. An awkward silence followed until I got off at my level.

well...going onto stage.i had terrible stage fright and i totally lost my senses and didnt know what to say.eventually i went through that.heh..so so so dam embarassing.omg.i turned red and shivered.then for a few days all my classmates imitates on what i did on stage =S

i not sure... there was a time i went to the boys restroom but i didn't care so does that count as being embarrassing?

Quote by Enchanter

I just got back from work and was dead tired from the day's terrible load. The lift took ages to come and seemed faulty as it skipped my level a few times. Out of frustration, I started pressing (and kicking) the lift buttons, at the same time swearing at the lifeless buttons. Right then, a girl with a very sweet face I swear could make me fall in love with her at first sight (I ain't that naive anymore at this age) appeared. She did not show any surprise, but I know she was hiding it very well. The lift came and we both entered. An awkward silence followed until I got off at my level.

sorry man i could not stop laughing it was so funny.. if i was the girl i'd be like this guys gone crazy

well my most embarrassing moment was in grade 6 when i had to line up with all the other 4 whole grades , it was all very silent... and i let out this big fart(went for 4 seconds) also sounded disgusting and for some reason it smelled pretty bad too , an awkward silence followed.. till the teachers spoke.... i went red in the face IMEDIATELY i coulda been pissing out blood from my blood vessels onmy cheek

I really dont k now why I am sharing this with you... but here it goes.
On an afternoon I was taking a comfy hot bath while my two elder sisters came in. That is not a problem, quite normal in a family I think. So I didnt mind and decided to take a nap. This might sound familiar to the guys: the comfortable hot water caused me to get a woody. I woke up and one of my sisters was looking at it with eyes wide open and blushing bright red. She called my other sister and together they just kept watching and said that it is quite perverted tho think like that about your own sisters...

At a family gathering I was watching an anime with my cousin my brother walks into the room and sees an ecchi shot(ikki tousen) and blabs to every member in family.

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

One time when I was in school (a couple of years ago) I tripped over on some mud and fell in it in front of everybody during a firedrill. Over 60 people in the back of the school saw me, so I just laughed with it until the day the over.

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

All my slip-and-falls over the years...in public...oh well.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

this isn't quite as embarrasing but it was....
ok i was in fitness and i was telling my friend there's the guy i like and all of a sudden one of my guy friends turns to me and says "u mean him" somehow he knows who i'm talking about always! i told him no, but my face was turning red. what made it worse was that the guy saw me and i think he pretty much knows who i am right now!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.