How do you get around?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Cancel

What's your favorite way to travel around town, weither it be by bike, walking, public transportation, walking, pogo stick, unicycle, etc. and why.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Cancel

I love my retro shagging waggin van with shag carpet, full soundsystem and strobe light....ok, not really I just take my car everywhere. The public transportatio here is terrible

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

• Aug 27, 2004

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

Cancel

i like going through metro trains...riverside to west covina its preety fun.u can sleep,watch scenery and talk to peoples lol.well i cant drive yet,ut i bet its fun cruising around in ur car.

Signature Image

• Aug 27, 2004

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

I have to travel on foot and/or on a bike.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Aug 27, 2004

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Cancel

my brother ... lolz ...

my older fwends have cars ... so they always take me out for a spin .. ^-^

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Cancel

By car.

• Aug 27, 2004

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Cancel

by bike~
I love my bike~ ^.^

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Cancel

Quote by shyxsakuramy brother ... lolz ...

my older fwends have cars ... so they always take me out for a spin .. ^-^

Lucky. :\

My brother didn't get his license until he left for college, because my parents wanted it that way. -_-

Signature

• Aug 27, 2004
Cancel

Depending on the distance and what I need to accomplish: car, motorcycle, bike, and feet.

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Cancel

Bike.

• Aug 27, 2004
Cancel

I drive

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

• Aug 27, 2004
Cancel

If I have the need to go anywhere within 10 km, I walk. If it's a bit farther than that, I don't bother. Nowhere important to go!

• Aug 27, 2004

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Cancel

Quote by SatyriconIf I have the need to go anywhere within 10 km, I walk. If it's a bit farther than that, I don't bother. Nowhere important to go!

Yay for walkers, I always walk form place to place and like Satyricon I never need to walk far since everything I need is so near...

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Cancel

I rarely walk over 2 miles. More than that is excessive, and takes way too long. Doing a rough estimate, I once did about a 4.5 mile round trip (possibly even 6 miles, since I'm guesstimating) walk without really stopping at any point to look at something. My feet hurt a lot, and the whole trip took me anywhere from 3-5 hours. I could've done that trip in maybe 2 hours with a bike, and come back only somewhat tired.

Signature

• Aug 27, 2004

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Cancel

Quote by Vagrant123I rarely walk over 2 miles. More than that is excessive, and takes way too long. Doing a rough estimate, I once did about a 4.5 mile round trip (possibly even 6 miles, since I'm guesstimating) walk without really stopping at any point to look at something. My feet hurt a lot, and the whole trip took me anywhere from 3-5 hours. I could've done that trip in maybe 2 hours with a bike, and come back only somewhat tired.

Heh you're not a walker are you...oh well biking must be fun also and alot faster....hmmm I never knew how to ride a bike so when someone says "It's easy as riding a bike" to me I get so annoyed....

- Robert Wilensky

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

Cancel

I'd also like to note that I'm not built for endurance, but rather agility and bursts.

Signature

• Aug 27, 2004

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.