Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Welcome to the new members - Minitokyo

Welcome to the new members

Group announcement by Naruto

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Hi, and welcome to all the new members who have joined the Naruto group. I didn't have the chance to say welcome or hi before because i did some stupid things and got muted ^_^' so all, behave ok? being muted is really not the best think that can happen to someone

well besides this, there are other problems -_-

-for one, i am not good in making a userpage, so i cant update it, and i think it was only the admin who can this(this groups admin) so i will talk with him about it.

-Natsu(did i spell her name right? hope so or she might kill me <_< ) is also not on i guess, since i never really saw her in the Naruto group or other places

thats about the problems i know until now, i will be talking with the the admin of the naruto group about this.

Remember to be nice against to each other ok?
bye bye for now

It is time for you to drown

tomoya2810

tomoya2810

I'm an Uchiha^_^

Thank you for welcome me to the group....
I really happy to join on naruto graoup^_^

Tomoya2810

rayneko

Itachi's girl

yay! thanks for teh welcome! *w*

thnks

Apophis19

Apophis19

Special Jounin

thanks for the welcome

Death Is Only The Begining

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.