Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sailor Moon Problem - Minitokyo

Sailor Moon Problem

Tagged under

Best Couples'

Mamoru & Usagi
13 votes
Seiya & Usagi
5 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

CagalliYamato

CagalliYamato

move.along

okeyy! i made this bcause i want to know wath do u think...

Firts.. the problem is the couples Seiya & Usagi vs Mamoru & Usagi...

well many people say Mamoru & Usagi is better because Seiya is really a Girl..

Well.. but i think that Usagi makes a better couples with this gay Seiya^^

Im a Seiya fan... i love his personality and how he looks like... and love his relationship with Usagi^^

Almost Mamoru says to Usagi that he love her but... he is always paying to mani attention to his studys... dont think so?

well.. so..

tell me wath do u think..

Seiya & Usagi or...........

Mamoru and Usagi?

(Beter if u tell me why ^^)

... DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, WHEN DANGER IS BETTER ...
Signature Image

this could be the last time

zipshado100

zipshado100

The Dark Blue Shadow

Mamoru and Usagi
they are the only couple i know and like
...and i don't know who Seiya is.

Signature
	ImageI am the light and the dark. Fear the power of Forte.

I see the "problem" but I think that I'll stick with the traditional pairing of Mamoru and Usagi.

MAMORU & USAGI
I have something against predestiny - it's romantic, but it really wouldn't help in the arguement if they don't have a choice. Prior to their finding out about their past, they argued every time they met. In addition, their personalities don't really match... not even complimentary - just opposite.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think that Mamoru's character was more developed in the manga and thus, his relationship with Usagi was greater influenced.

SEIYA & USAGI
The only reason that I can't support this pairing is because... well, the only reason that Usagi seemed to be "with" Seiya is because she was distressed about Mamoru. Also, Usagi is just far too dedicated to Mamoru that I can't really see her being as happy as she would be with him, than if she were with someone else. I do feel bad for Seiya though....

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I can't really decide. I used to be a Mamoru x Usagi fan but when I watched the last season, I couldn't decide anymore. Seiya and Usagi were just sweet in the last season of the anime.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I remember when I first started watching Sailor Moon as a kid I thought Mamoru (or as I knew him at the time, Darien) was the essence of coolness.... Until Sapphire showed up. I've come to the realization now, that Mamoru is my least favorite male (actually, maybe character) on that show (with a few exceptions from the villains). Actually, he often struck me as being a jerk and even more so when I look back at the very beginning of the series. :sweat: I don't pretend to have some deep logic behind why I don't like him, it's really just a matter of opinion.

Anyways, I'm all for Seiya myself. He actually compliments Usagi... Okay, I'll stop being bitter now. ^_^'

Seiya x Usagi! Woohoo!

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

Mamoru & Usagi are one of those couples that I can't really picture as not being a couple.

Some of the pictures of them together are so pretty, very much a princess and her prince. It's sweet in the 'we are fated to meet again' mushy romance / pure love sort of way. Which normally makes me gag, but with Usagi and Mamoru it works.

I like Mamoru and Usagi too, better than Seiya and Usagi, even if I don't like Mamoru very much.
It would have been quite out of character for Usagi to dump Mamoru and start going out with Seiya.

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Well, i like Mamoru and Usagi as a couple for comedy reasons.. And for Seiya with Usagi is more towards romantic relationship than Mamoru with Usagi.. When i watched Mamoru with Usagi, they seem like fighting a lot than dating especially when their little daughter shown up, Chibi Usagi.. More conflict i guess.. Jealousy probably is the main factor they fight each time.. I kinda like romantic relationship than comedy, so i choose Seiya and Usagi couple afterall.. They had shown us that something was going on between them and this was probably the reason they were the best couple voted by most.. Although, Seiya had both genders but he/she knew what Usagi want and understand her and also protect her from the bad guys.. Almost seem like Usagi boyfriend.. In that aspect..

If, i really have to choose Mamoru and Usagi as the best couple.. Then, this is my answer:

I would probably says that Mamoru is a handsome, good-looking guy, nice personalities and smart too! Who doesnt hope their boyfriend can be as good as Mamoru.. This is what i thought of when i watched this anime 10 years ago.. Besides, there were not much male character developed in the anime.. So, letting us no choice but to accepted that Usagi belongs to Mamoru.. ^_^'

My fav choice is still Seiya! ;)

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.