Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elegy of Entrapment, verse 1 and 2 *maybe some SPOILERS* - Minitokyo

Elegy of Entrapment, verse 1 and 2 *maybe some SPOILERS*

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I was watching Samurai Champloo on Adult Swim two weeks ago. I saw the episode, where the Fuu, Mugen, and Jin befriend a traveling entertainer. She is a lady who is blind and plays beautiful sad music. I am not sure of her name. But at the end she is walking with Jin after leaving Mugen and Fuu, their going seperate ways. The lady attacks Jin. Then it ends. I wasn't able to watch the next part. :sweat: But now I really want to know what happened in the second part. Could any one tell me? If so thank you. :)

Raidemon666

lord of the lazy

ok, letse, while Jin and the entertainer, Sara, was fighting, she slashes him, and then Jin cuts the bridge, and both of them goes down. Then Fuu and Mugen hear about the collapsed bridge and goes there. They find the entertainer still in the water, but they don't find Jin. While Mugen takes care of Sara, she secretly challenges him to a fight, and they meet at the river. Sara was kicking Mugens ass and slashed him against his stomache, while Fuu sees the whole event. Meanwhile, Jin is being taken care of by a guy named Johnnie (I dunno but it sounds like it). He learns that the only way to take Sara down was to be like a fish, and go with the flow, so he walks back to Fuu's hut, where she is taking care of Mugen, and rests there. At night, just as Mugen was about to leave to fight sara, Jin tells him the secret to defeating her. Mugen goes to the bridge, and sees that Sara is already there. They start to fight and clash weapons with each other just as Sara is pushing Mugen back. He listens to Jin and takes off his sandals, and stands still. She walks past him, blah , blah, blah, and then Mugen strikes and almost hits her, while she was backing down. She reveals that her son was already dead (boo-hoo, not really) and then she falls and dies. Mugen takes her kool spear and throws it and the end.

Man I'm tired

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.